Change your reforging a little

Shoulders: Hit---->Mastery

Bracers: No Reforge

Legs: Mastery--->Haste

Boots: No reforge

Ring of the Bladed Tempest: Expertise--->Mastery

You will get more out of it.

Thx Zoax you stalker. Reforgelite isn't always perfect and I was to lazy to go to wowreforge.

Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US

Quote Originally Posted by Rendx View Post
    Thx Zoax you stalker. Reforgelite isn't always perfect and I was to lazy to go to wowreforge.
    Lookin pretty nice there ;P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADn/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Looks pretty good. Spec/Glyphs/Reforge/Gems look good. Not sure what you have available, but Feng helm is probably the best off piece for you, and Lei Shen's Final Orders is better than DMV, but again I don't know what you have available to you.

Armory link is in signature.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Looks pretty good. Spec/Glyphs/Reforge/Gems look good. Not sure what you have available, but Feng helm is probably the best off piece for you, and Lei Shen's Final Orders is better than DMV, but again I don't know what you have available to you.

Armory link is in signature.
    Don't have any luck with lei shen's, and If I were to use Nullification HC (in the bank) I'd lose the 4 piece and I caaaant really tell if that's a win-win

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Don't have any luck with lei shen's, and If I were to use Nullification HC (in the bank) I'd lose the 4 piece and I caaaant really tell if that's a win-win
    It wouldn't be. 4 piece is far too strong.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)