The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako
    Mine is the agility ring xD
    Oh then nm then must have looked at your other ring heh

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    1) I'm pretty sure 24 crit > 32 ap (this is about the same as gemming for a +5 Str yellow bonus) and yes, there is only 1 enchant with 24 crit - the engineer enchant.

2) Hm gimme your trinket and your cloak
    I'd give you 10/10 if your prot spec didn't have Glyph of Spiritual Attunement. (a.k.a. don't wanna give 10/10)
    => 9.9/10

I don't play prot often and I didn't know what other glyph to get since im expertise capped lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    I don't play prot often and I didn't know what other glyph to get since im expertise capped lol
    There's plenty and I don't believe, that you are Exp hardcapped !_! and before that SoV Glyph is far better than Spiritual Attunement (well except for Vezax maybe, but ---- you really shouldn't tank him as a paladin )
    The most common Glyphs are : Divine Plea, SoV, Salvation, Righteous Defense ,(HotR),((Judgement))

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    finally, after what seemed like forever festergut dropped my gloves!
    ;D
    -9 for using PVP gloves
    -0.5 for that str gem in your ring
    -0.5 for having a better cloak than me

=> 0/10

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

There's plenty and I don't believe, that you are Exp hardcapped !_! and before that SoV Glyph is far better than Spiritual Attunement (well except for Vezax maybe, but ---- you really shouldn't tank him as a paladin )
    The most common Glyphs are : Divine Plea, SoV, Salvation, Righteous Defense ,(HotR),((Judgement))
    Heh ill keep that in mind if I ever go prot even though I don't tank as much. I honestly never took the time looking for a 3rd glpyh and just picked up w/e came first.

Also here is proof of me being capped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    Heh ill keep that in mind if I ever go prot even though I don't tank as much. I honestly never took the time looking for a 3rd glpyh and just picked up w/e came first.

Also here is proof of me being capped.
    And there I always thought the Exp hard cap was 56 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer

With a random proc, no other stats, and faster swing speed, Why would Brytoll reg be a better choice than Cryptmaker? You actually LOOSE dps with the faster swing speed and no arm pen, which yes means little but carries more dps than nothing. in a 5-6 minute fight you'll have more dps than Bryntoll
    The average damage from the proc outweighs the disparity in extra stats and top end damage between the two weapons.

-9 for using PVP gloves
    -0.5 for that str gem in your ring
    -0.5 for having a better cloak than me

=> 0/10
    Totally didn't get this at the time and I'm not sure why.

Anyway, totally did 1.5 hours of raiding with my pvp gloves on for some reason >.>

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Holyfar&gn=DoJ

I haven't been doing much lately.

Quote Originally Posted by PIErocks
    Not ridiculous, but you need a lot of help.

Quote Originally Posted by PIErocks
    Change your meta to 21agi 3%crit dmg , replace the hit/stam gem in your chest with a nightmare tear, replace the str/hit gem in your legs with a str/crit one (you are way over the hit cap) and change the gem in your helm to str/crit aswell.
    Also you should swap your AV ring for the agility one.
    Your spec is pretty far off from what it should be , i recommend switching to this spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...kvb3Ic1,,12124.
    Replace Your SoC and CS glyphs with Exorcism and Consecrate, and get the sense undead minor glyph.

And buy greatness and replace that expertise trinket with it.

and naturally get the seal of vengeance glyph.

Thanks for the info. It's very helpful!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako
    Very nice PVP Gear, Glyphes and Skill Tree are also perfekt.
    Nothing wrong with your Pally =)

Here is mine:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Deam%C3%B8n

Feel free to comment

Deleted

Pretty nice gear personally I just got back to rading still missing 2 tokens for full sanctified. Cant say much apart from why you dident gem for the socket bonus in your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Crush84
    Very nice PVP Gear, Glyphes and Skill Tree are also perfekt.
    Nothing wrong with your Pally =)

Here is mine:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Deam%C3%B8n

Feel free to comment
    Pretty much perfect....what can I say...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Cozmister
    mine go easy on me, I don't raid with my guild so all my stuff is from PuGs

Also wouldn't mind if you could recomend the next piece of gear i should buy with Frost Emblems, i currently have 102 but don't know what to spend them on

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcozy
    Pretty much perfect....what can I say...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Cozmister
    mine go easy on me, I don't raid with my guild so all my stuff is from PuGs

Also wouldn't mind if you could recomend the next piece of gear i should buy with Frost Emblems, i currently have 102 but don't know what to spend them on
    pick up 4pc t10, use all your frost badges for tier pieces, but until you could get 4pc t10, try to mix 2pc T10 wtih 2pc T9
    you're more than 10% over the hit cap. gotta try and reduce that.
    wrong meta, agility meta is better.
    wrong ring. agi ring>str ring
    try and replace your trinkets... get the greatness card (+90str) and try to go for death's choice or whispering fanged skull
    wrong spec & glyhps...
    hammer of justice??? get glyph of consecration
    pick up glyph of sense undead (minor glyph)
    pick up 2/2 in pursuit of justice

Been looking up to to these rets.
    I've been making some questionnable choices myself sometimes :-X
    Here's mine : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Kovalenko
    *notes*
    - Str/hit gem in wrists since else I'd be a little under hit capped, until I can get heroic neck...
    - Str ashen verdict ring : I am stacking alot of str and buffs with str at this point (trinket/shadowmourne buff) and its value is just ridiculous vs a few agi on one piece.
    - I tried str/haste yellow gems for a while to compare to crit and it seemed to depend, there seems to be alot of peaks/lows depending on gear. I go with crit now because
    tiny abom in a jar (manifest anger motes) procs off crits of righteouss vengance also, which helps
    - Spec used for guild's purpose to be a support, [Guardian's Favor] & [Vindication] to help.

Quote Originally Posted by kovalenko
    - Str ashen verdict ring : I am stacking alot of str and buffs with str at this point (trinket/shadowmourne buff) and its value is just ridiculous vs a few agi on one piece.
    Just because we use strength everywhere doesn't make the strength rep ring better. Put your gear in rawr or redcapes spreadsheet and you'll see the agility ring is still better.

BUT, whatever helps you sleep at night.

and technically you should have a 10str 10crit gem in your ring. It's a minimalistic difference. I'm guilty of the same tactic, but when gunship decides to drop some useful loot i intend on gemming it "properly"

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Just because we use strength everywhere doesn't make the strength rep ring better. Put your gear in rawr or redcapes spreadsheet and you'll see the agility ring is still better.

BUT, whatever helps you sleep at night.

and technically you should have a 10str 10crit gem in your ring. It's a minimalistic difference. I'm guilty of the same tactic, but when gunship decides to drop some useful loot i intend on gemming it "properly"

Just to add a bit more information. The Shadowmourne Str buff should be getting clearly immediately via a cancelaura macro or addon like FreeMe. It has been established that the SM buff is actually a DPS loss.

EDIT: Here is the link to the EJ thread with the details about why cancelaura is better. Elitist Jerks - Rawr Retribution Model

BTW, the agility ring is still better than the strength ring regardless of what weapon or trinkets you are using.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    BTW, the agility ring is still better than the strength ring regardless of what weapon or trinkets you are using.
    But not if you wear full leather pieces with no tier gear!!!

!!!