Quote Originally Posted by Adamson View Post
    11/12

:d
    Grats naga!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    He clearly stated that he intends to get the crafted legs made. I can't even imagine what he's thinking. The crafted legs would only provide a fraction of the DPS increase gained from the tier legs given his complete lack of that stat.

Me thinks that this is a case of GearScore>BrainScore

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 10:20 PM ----------

I suppose I should retract my previous statement. Loading him up in Rawr with all the bells and whistles shows a DPS increase of 22 with the crafted legs. This still smells painfully fishy to me.
    i think i should be a little more clear on this:

if i can get a tier token, i will get the T10 legs. if they drop in VoA, i will use the T10 legs. But if i can't get 264 T10, i will most likely go for the crafted.

Iknow the head is unenchanted cuz of me not logging my hunter, getting valithria hc 25 legs, with head + chest t10.5, gonna try to replace mirror with dc/WFS hc

its my offspecc so be gentle, armory link is in sig

Quote Originally Posted by Wo0onky View Post
    Iknow the head is unenchanted cuz of me not logging my hunter, getting valithria hc 25 legs, with head + chest t10.5, gonna try to replace mirror with dc/WFS hc

its my offspecc so be gentle, armory link is in sig
    -1 you should always use icewalker before going for 20 hit on gloves
    -1 even if you didn't need icewalker AP would still be better than agi on boots
    -1 NMT should be used to unlock a socket bonus (like your helm)

Also 2 piece t9 is better than 264 offset stuff.

7/10

link in sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballamore View Post
    10/10 for Nillo that's some lovely gear

My armory is on my sig
    9/10. You could probably drop one of your hit items and still be at hit cap for Alliance since you have so much at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson View Post
    Nillo has an agility fetish.

Kudos
    Can't do much about it anyway - we just have too many plate dds and no str drops :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    With your current gear setup, my Rawr is putting you at 14128 DPS fully buffed, double potting, 20% ICC buff, yada yada.

If you were to replace your Str/Hit gems with Str/Crit, then replace your 32AP to boots enchant with Icewalker, you would sim to 14292 DPS.

32 AP is under-itemized and its very easy to see. 12Hit/12Crit is 20% more value if you compared that enchant to an epic gem. 32 AP is 25% less than a gem. Understand, this would leave you at 3 Hit Rating below the cap, but is still a DPS increase.
    Done thanks for the heads up -.-

Chiako: 9.5/10

Damn.... you gotten the SM and Heroic TAJ. Isn't the Taiga Bindings from ICC10 VDW better than the one you using now?

I am still 9 shards away from SM.... 2 more weeks to go~~~

Quote Originally Posted by creampuffz View Post
    Isn't the Taiga Bindings from ICC10 VDW better than the one you using now?
    Even if they were they didn't drop a single time yet (and the first one will go to our dk anyway)

Hey Hey

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&cn=Proxeneta

ATM im trying to replace my legs and helm with t10, and replace my gloves with fleshrending gloves (think thats the name), they're already in my bag.

(Guess I cant even post an armory link)

Quote Originally Posted by hentze View Post
    Hey Hey

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ragnaros&cn=Proxeneta

ATM im trying to replace my legs and helm with t10, and replace my gloves with fleshrending gloves (think thats the name), they're already in my bag.

(Guess I cant even post an armory link)
    1. 4piece T10 and haste gloves is definitely a priority.
    2. Your bracers are PvP i264, which is about equal to PvE i232. Consider using PvE bracers.
    3. You are a bit low on expertise. Consider using 2nd item with it to get to 16.

Other than that, all looks good! 8.5/10

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    1. 4piece T10 and haste gloves is definitely a priority.
    2. Your bracers are PvP i264, which is about equal to PvE i232. Consider using PvE bracers.
    3. You are a bit low on expertise. Consider using 2nd item with it to get to 16.

Other than that, all looks good! 8.5/10
    I've been desperately trying to get those bracers from icc25 gunship, but still haven't dropped for me yet, and with the expertise thing, im not really sure how to get more of it, i guess i would get a bit more with t10 legs, other than that... dont think there is any expertise on those bracers from gunship?

Thanks for your reply

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been desperately trying to get those bracers from icc25 gunship, but still haven't dropped for me yet, and with the expertise thing, im not really sure how to get more of it, i guess i would get a bit more with t10 legs, other than that... dont think there is any expertise on those bracers from gunship?

Thanks for your reply
    There are 2 Rings with Expertise

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49999
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50025
    +
    T10 Legs
    = 15 or 16 Expertise Depends on the legs 251/264

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello

Because I am new here, I can't post any links. So if someone is interested in looking my retri paladin, go to armory and find a paladin named Punahohto. It shouldn't be hard, the name is unique : )

Next items which I am trying to get are polar claw bracers (normal or hc), taiaj and blood soaked saronite stompers. I know my hit is low but that is because of herkuml, which replaced mark of supremacy.
    Maybe you have some advice which could help : P?

Thanks for your reply
    Expertise str-ring from Gunship25.
    Expertise agi-ring from Rotface25.
    Crafted LW boots.

That's the most common choices for expertise capping (along with tier legs of course).

Have not seen the Polar Bear Claw Bracers drop since the first few weeks of ICC.
    Also, will be changing spec to aura mastery instead of divine sac.

Armory link is in the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CrashNBurn View Post
    Armory link is in the signature.
    -1 Nightmares tear in legs => move it to the chest
    -0.5 pure hit gems => use hit/str ones instead.
    -2 What do you need that holy wrath glyph for? get consecration instead.

=> 6.5/10

^
    10/10

Top notch. Properly enchanted cloak (unlike me), willing to go to the extent of wearing agi itemized item for maxdps. Nothing wrong here.

Armory link in signature because of my low postcount.

Changing belt for Dreamwalker one and sticking Onyx neck back on to juggle the hit around. Unable to get shadowmourne due to joining the guild late.
    Last edited by Reconite; 2010-06-20 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added rate of above poster

nothing to complain about really i'd say 10/10

Amory link in signatur due to low post count

okay, seems that that didn't work, you can find armory link in my profile