How many posts do you need anyway? To be able to posts links on here.

no idea, but suddenly I can see your signature now, so i'd guess around 7 or so

Quote Originally Posted by Suppedyret View Post
    Nah, that only happens because new signatures won't apply to older posts obviously.

Anyway, to the above armory link.
    - Juggle your t10 around, get the chestpiece and pick up gloves from fester.
    - Get rid of bracers to drop expertise, glyph Vengeance.
    - Ashen Verdict agility ring is better than strength one.
    - When you have a wee bit more haste, haste becomes better and should replace your agi enchant on the cloak.
    - Gem Inscribed Ametrine in the sockets where there's a +4 or higher strength bonus, and max 1 yellow socket. (Blue ones are always a dps loss)
    - Get +32 ap enchant on boots, you already have too much hit.

Other than that it seems alright. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Reconite View Post
    How many posts do you need anyway? To be able to posts links on here.
    You'd probably be better off getting Aura Mastery for ICC 25 heroic.
    Well and the Agi enchant on cloak is a little off
    9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Suppedyret View Post
    -1 Nightmare's tear shouldn't be in a yellow slot (blue slot in your weapon would be a better place), use 10 Crit/str in the boots instead
    -1 You're far over the hitcap => 32 ap on boots instead of icewalker (OR get rid of your stupid chest, t10 is far better OR get the agi badges belt, because yours is crap ~)
    -1 wrong repu ring => agi is better
    -1 No useful professions
    -0.5 you should gem for +4 Str yellow slots. (crit/str in them)
    -0.5 Bad spec (divinity is useless
    -1 Glyph of Seal of Vengeance is better than Exorcism if you need at least 2 expertise (and you need 4)

4/10

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reconite View Post
    - When you have a wee bit more haste, haste becomes better and should replace your agi enchant on the cloak.
    Haste doesn't become better when you get more of it (only ArP does) - what makes haste better in good gear is an abundance of crit, t10 2p and proc items (Shadowmourne, TaJ)
    Last edited by Nillo; 2010-06-20 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    You'd probably be better off getting Aura Mastery for ICC 25 heroic.
    Usually dual spec both specs. One for vindication and personal divine purpose, and other traditional AM build. We're on LK25 now anyway, so the more AM the merrier I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Haste doesn't become better when you get more of it (only ArP does) - what makes haste better in good gear is an abundance of crit, t10 2p and proc items (Shadowmourne, TaJ)
    That's how it was. I play a fury warrior as well.
    Last edited by Reconite; 2010-06-20 at 05:41 PM.

1. Probably benefit from a 10str/10hit to be above hit cap, although you do have that Draenai hit hax or whatever so should be about perfect! Professions good and all, although I max em out just for Tips and random patterns I can get/sell. 9.5/10 for silly title! :P
    3. Armory should be in sig.
    Last edited by ammor; 2010-06-20 at 09:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post
    1. Probably benefit from a 10str/10hit to be above hit cap, although you do have that Draenai hit hax or whatever so should be about perfect! Professions good and all, although I max em out just for Tips and random patterns I can get/sell. 9.5/10 for silly title! :P
    3. Armory should be in sig.
    10/10

p.s. i would say drop divine intellect (250 mana fully buffed, when was the last time you were oom?) for Unyielding faith (totem that just pulsed suck ) and healing light (snipe healing someone who need it in raid and Dreamwalker)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gus&cn=Blooper

That's me with my recent upgrades (just got bryntroll and the leather belt and that ring so im finally expertise capped.) Person above me 9/10. Make sure to get your ring to exalted Your hit capped and 1 under expertise cap (which is fine.) Spec looks fine. The major problem is your libram replace that asap.
    Thanks to Mipeo for the sig
    (In Arathi Basin)
    Why are you spamming arcane explosion 0.o?
    Because they are close to me noob.
    What about frost nova or something?
    Noob that does no damage.

Adamson and Prentice i got my t 10 legs now lol fixxed my spec still need to rechant my boots tho was wondering what my next t10 should be helm or chest

dont rate me rate the guy above pls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbsnke View Post
    Adamson and Prentice i got my t 10 legs now lol fixxed my spec still need to rechant my boots tho was wondering what my next t10 should be helm or chest

dont rate me rate the guy above pls
    While I'm sure you will get the reply you are looking for it really doesn't matter which piece you get next as your end goal will include wearing Helm/Chest/Legs/Shoulders with offset gauntlets or Helm/Shoulders/Gauntlets/Chest with offset Legs.

The choice you make depends entirely upon what you are willing to Glyph and what expertise your gear provides. If you are fine using SoV Glyph then it's much easier to hit the required Expertise cap. If you like to have 26 Expertise from gear so you can use any seal effectively you will want offset gauntlets.

My personal choice based on your gear Helm is about a 325 DPS upgrade, Chest is about 280 DPS upgrade

TLDR

Replace w/e you want you will eventually need 4 pieces which include those 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Well the poster above me is in pvp holy gear so not much i can rate there. I realized my spec was messed up a bit but cant fix until i can log on, other than that my armory is in my sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RiseAbove View Post
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gus&cn=Blooper

That's me with my recent upgrades (just got bryntroll and the leather belt and that ring so im finally expertise capped.) Person above me 9/10. Make sure to get your ring to exalted Your hit capped and 1 under expertise cap (which is fine.) Spec looks fine. The major problem is your libram replace that asap.
    Looks good but I would put the Nmt in You Bryntroll and and go for 3x 20 str in the Chest
    You would loose 10 Crit and gain 46-18=28 Str

9/10

Edit: Math was wrong
    Just checked Rawr it would be a 3 Dps increase so its your choice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    You would loose 10 Crit and gain 46-18=28 Str

Edit: Math was wrong
    It's still wrong:
    Now he has
    10 crit / 10 str + 20 Str + NMT + 8 Str bonus => 38 Str + 10 Crit
    Regemmed it will be:
    20 Str + 20 Str + NMT + 6 Str => 46 Str
    => 8 Str vs 10 crit.

Adamson always has cool avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Lumael View Post
    Well the poster above me is in pvp holy gear so not much i can rate there. I realized my spec was messed up a bit but cant fix until i can log on, other than that my armory is in my sig.
    Looks like this poster was skipped. I won't rate this toon because there seems to be a bit of contention between our guilds that began long before I joined. Not that I have anything against Tyrisa, but I don't want to get caught in the middle of this thing.

If possible, would the next poster please rate Lumael/Tyrisa. Thank you.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Wont penalize you for your specs, seeing as you plan on fixing it.

-1 for incorrect gemming sir:
    Str/Crt gems in yellow sockets with +3 or 4 str bonus
    Get T10 chest and get Fester 25 Gloves if you can
    Otherwise, all's looking good

9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Mahi View Post
    Wrists: strength --> strength crit (yellow socket)
    Gloves: strength --> strength/crit (yellow socket)
    Might of Blight: strength --> strength/crit

I also recommend checking out in Rawr whether haste instead of agility to cloak would be worthwhile for your gear, it usually is in 4p t10.

Spec: 4/5 Divinity --> 2/2 Vindication, 2/2 Guardian's Favor

9/10

Edit: Lol, JINX Todyn!
    ^_^

Grats on your Shadowmourne soon Maiiz

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Wont penalize you for your specs, seeing as you plan on fixing it.

-1 for incorrect gemming sir:
    Str/Crt gems in yellow sockets with +3 or 4 str bonus
    Get T10 chest and get Fester 25 Gloves if you can
    Otherwise, all's looking good

9/10
    I'm pretty sure i have those gloves in my bag/bank, i was planning on getting the leather belt from badges first, should i get the t10 chest and use the gloves instead?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's ok you don't have to rate me I don't have a Skillmourne and everything else is fine, But man letting the world know I was in PvP Holy gear I'm never going to live that down however tanking 3-4 people while spamming holy light endlessly and laughing a terrible players with Skillmourne is pretty comical and a lot more fun then just mindlessly dominating 0 resilience terribaddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I'm pretty sure i have those gloves in my bag/bank, i was planning on getting the leather belt from badges first, should i get the t10 chest and use the gloves instead?
    Yes, in that case: you should also probably get the plate DPS badge belt, seeing as i believe you'll be under hit cap otherwise