Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Yea I think that is what I am gonna do until the ring drops, but then I am stuck waiting on another cloak to drop. But it is what it is. Hopefully we'll get another token or two later tonight and I can pick up a couple more 264 pieces to upgrade my tier gear.
    May I ask, have you just started raiding or how come you have very little progress in 25mans? Just curious, nice job with the exp placeholder btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Yea I think that is what I am gonna do until the ring drops, but then I am stuck waiting on another cloak to drop. But it is what it is. Hopefully we'll get another token or two later tonight and I can pick up a couple more 264 pieces to upgrade my tier gear.
    Your cloak problem will be also solved by Lootship the Agi cloak is wonderful I just love it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Festergut one more. But that's just me.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    Rotface* - sorry just had to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fail on my part. *Hides in shame*
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    May I ask, have you just started raiding or how come you have very little progress in 25mans? Just curious, nice job with the exp placeholder btw.
    I was raiding with a "casual" raiding guild. That meant we had a good core group for a 10 man and had to pug about 7-10 for 25 man. Then I server transferred to a friends server and I started raiding with a much further progressed 25 man that is on HM's. So that gives me a lot more options for gear. I haven't even downed sindy in 10 man at this point and never been past rotface/fester in 25 yet, but tonight we finish our 25 man and it looks like we will do LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feythir View Post
    The one form Festerface (u c what i did thar) never dropped for us ^^

And the one from lootship already got dissed and so I took it and I love it ^^

Also it is a BiS item ^^

*hidding in a corner of the thread and snuggeling with my lootship cloak*
    *snuggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    The one form Festerface (u c what i did thar) never dropped for us ^^

And the one from lootship already got dissed and so I took it and I love it ^^

Also it is a BiS item ^^

*hidding in a corner of the thread and snuggeling with my lootship cloak*
    *snuggle*
    I'll do the same.. the tears from the rogues when I took the heroic version and dis-enchanted the normal mode Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak were delicious.. yes i'm evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    I'll do the same.. the tears from the rogues when I took the heroic version and dis-enchanted the normal mode Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak were delicious.. yes i'm evil.
    You Sir are a Paladin you can't be evil. Talk to Arthas he maybe has a job for you as DK ^^

Then u cans be evil !

Also edit: Paladins feed on Rogues tears! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    You Sir are a Paladin you can't be evil. Talk to Arthas he maybe has a job for you as DK ^^

Then u cans be evil !

Also edit: Paladins feed on Rogues tears! ^^
    Blood elf paladin! We bend magic to our will and are evil bastards anyway! It's cool.

Omnomnomnom rogue tears.. delicious.

Since no one above me to rate i just post mine

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Steldemian

With a little luck will get the other 2 HC tokens i need this week and have to wait for the second time HC Tiny Abomination in a Jar will drop (an enhacment shaman with more dkp will propably get it), plus we are trying LK HC now so i am praying for the sword, if and when we kill him (but not gonna happened any time soon with the summer sucklness, i guees) !!!

P.S. And yes i have Might of Blight HC in bank for when i get the sword

Quote Originally Posted by Steldemian View Post

With a little luck will get the other 2 HC tokens i need this week and have to wait for the second time HC Tiny Abomination in a Jar will drop (an enhacment shaman with more dkp will propably get it), plus we are trying LK HC now so i am praying for the sword, if and when we kill him (but not gonna happened any time soon with the summer sucklness, i guees) !!!

8.5/10 Don't like DivSacrifice spec and if you're trying LK hc you'll need the AM. And divinity is wasted points. Other than that perfect, can I haz ur gear?

10+ Year Old Account

Nice gear couldn't find anything I would change good job.

On specc otherweise I would rather take AM over DS every time and not because it is more useful but also for Eos to see everyone loosing 60% of their helath falling of the starting point ^^

So I give you a 9/10 because specc isn't perfect ^^

Edit: Bah Brael was faster

The reason i have DS is cause on our first tries tanks die alot so they call for defencive cd all the times, so i use HoS + DS to save their ass . When we start geting into the fight more will respec to AM ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason i have DS is cause on our first tries tanks die alot so they call for defencive cd all the times, so i use HoS + DS to save their ass . When we start geting into the fight more will respec to AM ofc.
    Sounds like a good explanation to me.
    9,5/10 then ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 From me.

Ds builds are better used from Holy paladins than Rets as of now, as well as them having a second AM spec.

Tell healers to work harder? lol :P

As far as i'm aware you WILL need the AM rotation later in the fight.. so you'd be best getting used to not having DS now.

Going to add to this one because it was completely overlooked by the other two posters.

I hate your spec, but w/e. Your gemming is less than ideal. You have your Nightmare Tear rotting in a yellow socket that should have an Inscribed Ametrine. Your NMT should be moved to your chest.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    i would post link to my pala but can't yet lol
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    i would post link to my pala but can't yet lol
    Fix the mouseover link on ur sig to go to armory then.