Finally got me a 277 wep yesterday, don't think there's much I can do now to improve until my GDKP run does Hc Fester and drops Hc Coldwraith links.. armory in sig.

If you're thinking of transferring nzall, I organise a 10 man pug every week on Sunstrider with my alt. We clear 12/12 with 9HMs. There's loads of good 25 pugs aswell (the one I'm in with my pally clears 10 or 11HMs), but they also require very high gear and experience. Most trade pugs clear 6/12 with gunship on HC, some better ones clears 10 or sometimes even 11.

The bad thing is that it's a gearscore relam...

Edit: And yeah, I could use a ret for my group.
    Last edited by Elessa; 2010-08-15 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    i'm not really thinking of transferring just yet. i like it on my server so far. i got friends, family and a nice guild there. who knows, some have even raided with me in ICC, maybe some more would like to do that in cataclysm. and since raids will be smaller, i might even have a chance at completely clearing them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Finally got me a 277 wep yesterday, don't think there's much I can do now to improve until my GDKP run does Hc Fester and drops Hc Coldwraith links.. armory in sig.
    You could drop enchanting

Deleted
    oh please...

enchanting provides 80 AP. BS provides 40 STR. after buffs, that becomes 50.6 STR or 101.2 AP. that 21 AP won't increase his DPS by any noticable means. and besides, cataclysm (i know, long distance) introduces STR enchants, making them equal (or as good as).

I recommend people to swap to engineering because it's 13 dps higher than BS. Oh and engineering can translate to:

Defile? LOLROCKETBOOOOOOOOOTS

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I recommend people to swap to engineering because it's 13 dps higher than BS. Oh and engineering can translate to:

I had considered switching enchanting to engineering, but I am waiting until Cataclysm before I finalize the choice, because I did the same thing in TBC, switched profs then switched my eng(start of wrath when it sucked) to JC, on down the line I regretted the choice.. so I think it'll wait till Cata as I have achieved what I wanted in this expansion (Clearing all content(normal or HM)) and got my Ulduar drake (However easy it is now I think I got it start of ToC or ICC, it still felt like I had achieved something in aquiring it) and my 10 man ICC drake. Just chillin till Cata and i'm taking a 2months break in 3 weeks so that break might bring us into Cata anyway).

Sorry /jabbering off.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post

We both know that its only higher than BS if you use your bombs immediately when they come off of CD. As for the boots, I can't recall a Defile where I would have been better off with the rocket boots. Either I am paying attention and drop it properly or I got caught tunnel-visioning and it didn't matter how fast I wasn't moving.

I can't argue that Eng isn't superior for the ultra min/max'r, but screw all of the extra timers.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

armory: I cant link URLs yet so character name: Asmodei and realm: Drak`thul

I know I know, my professions arent optimal...but I am greedy to buy flasks, potions and insriptions :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks fine, though I believe glyph of exo would do more for you than SoV with how much expertise you have.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

How is my spec? Should i pick up AM over sac?

I am still holding out hope that one day I may get to do a raid as dps (to date I have never been ret in any raid setting *sigh*)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ius&cn=smoopie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post

I am still holding out hope that one day I may get to do a raid as dps (to date I have never been ret in any raid setting *sigh*)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ius&cn=smoopie
    as it stands, you are a bit over the hit cap. your options are:
    1) exchange your ring for one withour hit.
    2) exchange your neck for one without hit
    3) get your T10 4P with the pants instead of the gloves.

and divine sacrifice is worthless without divine guardian. actually, divine sacrifice is allways crap, you just take it so you can get divine guardian. because you need to sacrifice too much DPS for divine guardian, ret normally specs 11/5/55 or 5/7/59, with the latter being a gimmicky spec for deathbringer. yes, you should respec to aura mastery. yes, you should do it immediately.

your cloak sucks. you should have at least taken the AGI version, because that one is better than the STR version (at least, for now). if possible, get the cloak from gunship (preferably heroic) on 25 man. it's BiS for nearly any gear level.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post

Only 3 bad points is Divinity, doesnt really do much. Stoicism isnt used that much either, but Id go for the Divi Int and Aura Mastery in holy tree instead. Ofc, thats a matter of taste tho I guess
    As for a raid spot....simply dont give away your other specc and keep looking for a group! If you only do gruns, keep /whine up and with time youll get to dps, be carefull tho cos /gkick is a danger to consider in whine mode! xD

Cant post links yet
    Kazimior on Frostmane (Only Kazimior EU, hard to find )
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Only 3 bad points is Divinity, doesnt really do much. Stoicism isnt used that much either, but Id go for the Divi Int and Aura Mastery in holy tree instead. Ofc, thats a matter of taste tho I guess
    As for a raid spot....simply dont give away your other specc and keep looking for a group! If you only do gruns, keep /whine up and with time youll get to dps, be carefull tho cos /gkick is a danger to consider in whine mode! xD

Cant post links yet
    Kazimior on Frostmane (Only Kazimior EU, hard to find )
    Glyph of Consecration is a must, drop SoR glyph for it.
    Try to aim for a TAJ drop as well top replace DMC:G when you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    but Id go for the Divi Int and Aura Mastery in holy tree instead.
    Suggestions of Divine Intellect = /facepalm

Not sure how many times it has to be stated. ANY POINTS SPENT IN DIVINE INTELLECT ARE WASTED.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Suggestions of Divine Intellect = /facepalm

Not sure how many times it has to be stated. ANY POINTS SPENT IN DIVINE INTELLECT ARE WASTED.
    "Wasted"? No, but they might as well be- Way less than optimal per talent point spent, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    "Wasted"? No, but they might as well be- Way less than optimal per talent point spent, yes.
    A gain of ~.01% spell crit and a couple hundred mana that you don't need is the definition of wasted talent points when compared a talent that scales with the ICC buff and can significantly increase your survivability and increase your contributions on some fights(ie. Dreamwalker).

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Premoman
    Someone rate this guy please, he "applied" to my weekly ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessa View Post
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...er&cn=Premoman
    Someone rate this guy please, he "applied" to my weekly ICC.
    -Doesn't know how to gem yellow sockets
    -129 Hit Rating over the cap
    -Wrong glyph (Consecration missing)
    -Poor use of JC gems
    -Points in Divinity
    -No Points in Vindication
    -Points in Eye for an Eye

This guy....... I think I have said more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    -Doesn't know how to gem yellow sockets
    -129 Hit Rating over the cap
    -Wrong glyph (Consecration missing)
    -Poor use of JC gems
    -Points in Divinity
    -No Points in Vindication
    -Points in Eye for an Eye

This guy....... I think I have said more than enough.
    Good luck with the drops Prenty, I'm sure you know that wearing some leather would increase your dps more.(although when i rawr you, it shows a mail piece to be BIS for you, i think for boots?)
    Also, when did you switch to human?