Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Weird things you do in rl since playing wow?

Quote Originally Posted by Gronlaender
    I was once waiting for my dad. ( he was talking to his girlfriend or something) and it took longer than i had expected. So i got bored, found a piece of paper wrote AFK on it, and sat down on the floor right infront of him, with the sign above my head
    Made him laugh quite abit, since hes also playing wow xD
    You, sir, just won this thread.

sometimes when i watch a type of show/movie with action or do something physical irl with friends and i see them jump or do something of that nature i think "wait... how did he do that he has no mana"

biggest slip i ever had was probably telling my roommate to pick up some soda next time he went to the auction house.

other than that i have a habbit of saying 'lawl' and 'fail' alot now >_>
    /b/ecause none of us are as cruel as all of us.

i have a friend who plays and his favorite thing to do is in a crowded place or large store he will randomly just yell

FOR THE HORDE!

and see if anyone does anything...

occasionally people will laugh or or hell get another for the horde back but the best reaction he ever got was another guy from across the store yelling "F%^& YOU HORDE *&%%#$!!"
    /b/ecause none of us are as cruel as all of us.

Whenever I see somebody with a WoW shirt, I can't hold back. I just HAVE to run up to them and say "Lok'tar ogar! Zug zug!"

If they're Alliance, I get beat up.

If they're Horde, they think I'm weird as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria
    i have a friend who plays and his favorite thing to do is in a crowded place or large store he will randomly just yell

FOR THE HORDE!

and see if anyone does anything...

occasionally people will laugh or or hell get another for the horde back but the best reaction he ever got was another guy from across the store yelling "F%^& YOU HORDE *&%%#$!!"
    There is someone's sig about something like this on this forum. Dude was wearing his For the Horde hat to the movies, some clowns screamed For the Alliance at him, he and his friends screamed back Lok'tar ogar, and two chicks sitting near them went "oh gawd /sigh"... is a pretty funny quote, hopefully someone with the sig will post here
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

There's this club thing in my school called FFA, and I always think of it as free-for-all.
    Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a poet... or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashii
    I also randomly spout out NEED MORE DOTS! KEEL WHELPS! MORE DOTS! MORE DOTS!
    This. My gf just goes rofl everytime I start quoting that over Skype.
    And I ding people on birthdays and I say gratz a lot.

English is not my main language, but I try!

so one day i was at home playing wow and was gonna go 2 play tennis so my mom goes are u ready and i said yh mom BRB let me get my PVP gear on and then i just thought wow i play this 2 much lol then she said ok go get it on then and i said i need a new tennis racket FTW. then she told me 2 speak english

10+ Year Old Account

Sometimes when party gets longer and i go with my friend (also wow-playa), i say : Yo wait i'll find HS. He just stand there and look at me, both drunk. And when i stop and realise what i am doing, its just the moment you cant stop laugh.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Whenever I see a squirrel, or rat, or sheep, or bird or any type of small defenseless animal, I hit it as hard as I can, because I KNOW that little guy has no armor and i'm gonna get a bit crit!

i lawl'd @ zuldain

When I bike to <insert destination> I think of how many percent faster this is going from running speed, and how many percent that car that just passed me is going in, and then how many percent a Lamborghini would go in. Then I think it would be awesome with a flying mount right about now.
    In actuality what has been posted may be more correctly attributed to the poster, rather than myself.

If I'm on my phone, and still at my computer, I tend to hold down my push to talk button while talking on the phone lolz

Last night I played several arena matches and one in particular was very frustrating because I was chain feared by a disc priest and warlock the entire match. Around 4:00 this morning I woke up with a horrible pain in my stomach and it turns out Montezuma was having his revenge. So here I sit on the can at 4o in the morning doubled over in pain but I am also dozing in and out of sleep. For some odd reason I thought that I was being feared and that was causing all of the pain. Talk about feeling silly once I woke up. So moral of the story.... Never eat at Waffle House...... ever.