Thread: 50/0/21 build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: 50/0/21 build

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom366
    Depends on who is actually in your raid. I've shown multiple times on recount that I do more physical damage than our rogue (granted he is behind in gear), we have no feral kitty, and our warrior just doesn't put out much. So even as a frost dk, I have proven that I give our raid the highest dps increase. It just depends on how good your raiders are.
    since when do frost DK's have access to hysteria? since you say that hysteria on you as frost gives the highest DPS increase.

and if you have a blood DK in the raid, he is bound to do more physical damage than you, except if his gear lags behind.

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    but if your out dpsing him without cooldowns and he is using them.... Use it on urself.....

Cwutididther?
    Then the feral is a baddie and should be removed from the raid, because not being able to do more than 75% (rest is not physical damage) of a DK should be doable for a feral.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Then the feral is a baddie and should be removed from the raid, because not being able to do more than 75% (rest is not physical damage) of a DK should be doable for a feral.

or maybe i outgear him by alot?

And on the comment of 6k level 60 heart strikes...

Biggest with both diseases ive gotten was 2k now...

You would need stacking buffs to increase your damage by 200% to do that

hysteria is 20%
    drw diseases are 20%

And the other 160% gg liar