Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tirion's ultimate sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by Galuff
    I'm curious to see Muradin's involvement in ICC. He's gotta be feeling a lot of anger and grief for leading Arthas to Frostmourne. Wondering if they'll have him thrown in for the last fight.
    I agree. This game needs more Mountain Kings, the best heroes in WC3 and the best "class" overall.
    And Fangtooth...........................................................................[size=25pt]make it on a PvP server[/size]

To everyone saying Ner'zhul occupies a new body, bad news for you...Ner'zhul is dead. Arthas killed him.

I dun are how, I just hope Tirion dies before Cataclysm.....He can die by tripping and falling into his own sword for all I care!

Death to Tirion!
    Long live the SCarlet Crusade/Onslaught!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    I dun are how, I just hope Tirion dies before Cataclysm.....He can die by tripping and falling into his own sword for all I care!

Death to Tirion!
    Long live the SCarlet Crusade/Onslaught!

Chuck Norris cant die

Quote Originally Posted by Supertao The Pro
    To everyone saying Ner'zhul occupies a new body, bad news for you...Ner'zhul is dead. Arthas killed him.
    Or so we are lead to beleive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zilaem
    I would love to see a Tassadar-like sacrifice from Tirion

He begins channeling the light through him but it's too powerful to be contained in a human body, then his physical form explodes and heads to Arthas and WTFBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    So..my idea but less done.