Skada Window Name

Hi guys,

i searched a long time for the skada window name. i need it so bind it to my kgpanels which decay if the window which is binded on that specify panel/s are inactive.

I tested the macro who display the window name on mouseover, but if i mouseover the skada windows it display nothing

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Skada Window Name

The author of Skada did not name the Skada frame, sadly, so you can't parent or anchor kgPanels to it. Comment on Skada's official page if you want it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    The author of Skada did not name the Skada frame, sadly, so you can't parent or anchor kgPanels to it. Comment on Skada's official page if you want it changed.
    I'll do it!

Deleted

Use this macro

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    Use this macro

/run ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())
    Is it to hard to just read 2 posts up and see that the auther dident name the skada window, and thus, it has no name?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Seraph
    Is it to hard to just read 2 posts up and see that the auther dident name the skada window, and thus, it has no name?
    Oh oops, I misunderstood him, thought the author named the frame differently than "Skada frame".

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Using any form of Frame identifier - whether that script, or an addon that does it (kgPanels has a nice one), the Skada frame either shows no name, or shows <Unknown>.