1. #1

    rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    i'm playing rogue lock shammy at 2200+ and we cant beat 2x mage + priest

    the main problem is the rogue he is unable to reach the priest while frozed and slowed

    some one skilled 2500+ can advice me? (no noobs 2300- replays plz)

  2. #2

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    try arenajunkies, they will be more help

  3. #3

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Since when is 2k-2300 considered noobs? Did I miss the memo here. You dont need someone on a 2.5k team to tell you what to do, you need to figure something like this out for yourself like not getting stuck in unecessary frost novas.

  4. #4
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    I actually have a response to this, and it works, but since I

    A) Don't like your attitude (and never have),
    B) Have not passed 1750 rating in 3's because I simply don't care,
    C) Couldn't care less about your success,

    I will not be responding.

    Have a nice day!

    R.I.P. YARG

  5. #5

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I actually have a response to this, and it works, but since I

    A) Don't like your attitude (and never have),
    B) Have not passed 1750 rating in 3's because I simply don't care,
    C) Couldn't care less about your success,

    I will not be responding.

    Have a nice day!
    I <3 Gherkin
    Definition of useless -

    Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

  6. #6

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Save your felhunter's devour magic to dispel sheeps and novas. Have your shaman save wind shear to interrupt polymorph, mages typically only have a short window to do casts against a rogue and when they get interrupted by someone else it really hurts their flow.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Prozac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gnumregan
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    What you should do is d.....

    oh shit, ive got 1.4k in 3s :<

  8. #8

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    i'm playing rogue lock shammy at 2200+ and we cant beat 2x mage + priest

    the main problem is the rogue he is unable to reach the priest while frozed and slowed

    some one skilled 2500+ can advice me? (no noobs 2300- replays plz)
    You're playing at 2.2k+ but 2300- are noobs?

    gigglegigglegigglegigglegiggle

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!

  9. #9

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    My guess is you can play really gay and do either one of these(both involves spying on them to see if you get them).

    1). Spec affliction, Drain and outlast them and have your rogue just come out when he has cooldowns to escape or if they are around a pillar away from priest to garrote mut evis and what not. Will be retarded because of mage armor.

    2). Buy frost resistance gear and wear 2-3 pieces for each one of you for like 300+ FR with totem down. You will outlast them easily but if you get a different team then GG.

  10. #10

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    Save your felhunter's devour magic to dispel sheeps and novas. Have your shaman save wind shear to interrupt polymorph, mages typically only have a short window to do casts against a rogue and when they get interrupted by someone else it really hurts their flow.
    Umm I may be wrong about this but doesnt Hellfire break sheep?
    Definition of useless -

    Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

  11. #11
    Legendary! gherkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    6,003

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    Umm I may be wrong about this but doesnt Hellfire break sheep?
    I think this was hotfixed.

    Fun trivia: for a while, if you stunned a target mid-death grip they disconnected! Lasted about 4 days but the outcry was hilarious.

    R.I.P. YARG

  12. #12

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I actually have a response to this, and it works, but since I

    A) Don't like your attitude (and never have),
    B) Have not passed 1750 rating in 3's because I simply don't care,
    C) Couldn't care less about your success,

    I will not be responding.

    Have a nice day!
    lol win reply.

  13. #13

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    I'm going to give him the BOTD and assume he meant to say -1300
    "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive."

    "Medics never stand taller then when they kneel to treat the wounded" --Hooah.

  14. #14

    Re: rogue lock shammy vs 2x mage + priest. need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I think this was hotfixed.

    Fun trivia: for a while, if you stunned a target mid-death grip they disconnected! Lasted about 4 days but the outcry was hilarious.
    LOL, too funny.

    What about the engineering sheep breakers? those still work? (hope i didnt say too much)
    Definition of useless -

    Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •