Changing Tooltip border - need Help

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on my Interface and tried to change the border of the tooltip, now it looks like this, and i have absolute no idea why.

http://img3.abload.de/img/wowscrnsho...09_183mfw9.jpg

The changed blp file can be found here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/27647592...order.blp.html

Please take a look and a sec to fix my problem i would really appreciate any help!
    (the positions of, where the border has a gap are the original ones made in the blizzard blp file, so i have no idea what's wrong!, Maybe because this is my first time i am working on blp in gerenal [and i am even proud of this work ! ] )

Thanks in advance!

Re: Changing Tooltip border - need Help

well, if you made the BLP's in photoshop then I think it's dafe to say you made the corners point the wrong way

Not an expert though.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

It certainly looks like you got the corner portions of the image reversed - specifically, you swapped top and bottom corners.

Would be someone so nice to upload a working version of my file?

The problem is, that in the original blizzardfile the corners are in exact the same way they are in my file. For me it is a lot of work, would be nice if someone that can handle it more easily could do it i would really appreciate that!

Thanks again

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm a troubleshooter, not an image guy, sadly. I can't image edit for crap. If I could, I'd help ya.