Thread: No new city?

No new city?

is it just me or does the Kingdom of Gilneas seem pretty crappy. I was expecting a crowded old english style town with cobble stone paths and candle lit lamps. Not open farm land and random victorian houses. Yeah there are already enough cities but I think it would be nice to have something in the northern Eastern Kingdoms for the Ally.

Re: No new city?

You cant really tell what its gonna be like just from the map
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

That's only the southern tip of Gilneas, there's no telling what will happen to the rest of the zone through phasing and wars and what else we haven't seen.

Also, see http://www.wowwiki.com/Greymane_City

15+ Year Old Account

I believe that is the 1-5 special zone that they were talking about.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Worgen are going to get a Stormwind district.

Gilneas will become a Battleground, as Garrosh sends Sylvanas to take control of it so he can have a port.

Lost Isles and Gilneas will not be new cities/areas. In fact you probably can't go back to them (besides Gilneas as a BG) once you've already done the Worgen/Goblin quests.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/i/news/2...wpanel_006.jpg

^ This looks like a concept art for some kind of Goblin city, though I'm not sure what quantity it will be in game or if you can get to it after being a Goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Extract
    You cant really tell what its gonna be like just from the map
    Also this. If you look on the actual site and look at the screenshots and some gameplay footage people put on Youtube, it looks like a pretty great city, it's just scaled down from what we're used to.

Either way, it doesn't LOOK like you're going to be able to access Gilneas, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I believe that is the 1-5 special zone that they were talking about.
    Definitely not...the entire story takes place behind the wall, as you're fending off the Forsaken from the south. People at level 5+ at Blizzcon were still in the same area. The goblins may have a special area for 1-5 for Kezan, though, before they're driven out.

Yeah, i'm a tard... reading 2nd post I realized that this isn't the whole peninsula. /fail
    Sometimes I have to ask a question to realize the answer myself.