UI Issue w/ Debuffs override Bartender Bars

Currently my friend is experiencing an issue regarding Debuffs on a target mob override hotkeys and abilities on his action bars.

Was there a recent change? Earlier today it was fine, he doesn't get an issue on trash pulls or outside of raids. Any idea what the issue can be?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: UI Issue w/ Debuffs override Bartender Bars

Pretty sure we're going to need a screenshot of this, as the explanation doesnt tell me much.
    By overriding do you mean the debuffs overlaps his bars, or..?
    Does he use a unitframe-addon (e.g pitbull, xperl, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    Pretty sure we're going to need a screenshot of this, as the explanation doesnt tell me much.
    By overriding do you mean the debuffs overlaps his bars, or..?
    Does he use a unitframe-addon (e.g pitbull, xperl, etc.)?
    I was trying to squeeze this out of him, it happened during a Naxx PuG he was in on an alt and didn't have much time to log out and tell me his entire list of addons

I'll definitely have him SS those.

Basically, what happened was the debuffs on his target would override the icon and description on his Bartender and the keybinds wouldn't work properly
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

10+ Year Old Account

I can't imagin how the debuffs which are basicly non interactive pictures, disabling bartender keybinds by just being on top of them.

or do i see a whole different picture than you do

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Bartender has nothing to do with target debuffs. Maybe the target's debuffs overlapped, and depending on the buff mod in use were intercepting clicks, but this cannot and will not affect keybinds, just clicking. We'd need a better description of what was happening, and we'd need to know what addon is displaying his target's debuffs.