Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Twins Video, Onyxia Loot, Pandaren Monk, Blue posts

Pandarens.
    Brewmasters.
    Brewfest.
    Seeing a link?

Quote Originally Posted by theKarn
    Some things just shouldn't be said... and talking about how they didn't want 2/3 trees from the hybrid classes to be usable at endgame is one of them.

It just makes them looks bad.
    Why does it? I don't think we should go back to Vanilla's "You're class X, so you do role Y", but I'm not a huge fan of things like how DKs can tank in every spec, but also DPS in those specs. As much as Blizzard can deny it, Druids and Paladins are incredibly powerful for hybrids. They're tanks who can do high DPS, druids are good raid healers with paladins being good tank healers, their DPS specs also tend to be good (retri got nerfed, but feral kitty is still pretty damn good). That is what needs changing, IMHO.
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    la rondelle du chevalier noir? ewwwwww ...

Sorry, i had to do it :-)
    ^ I approve this message.

They need to make mounts BOA.. at least the rare ones like epic flyers etc.

Is there anyone that can see the dps in that video?:P I'm rly curious to see at what average dps most of them are at. I guess it's like 9k or something

Quote Originally Posted by Riltia
    Pandarens.
    Brewmasters.
    Brewfest.
    Seeing a link?
    what link? this pet is a pandaren, that's true. is he a brewmaster? no. he's a MONK...
    if he would be a pandaren brewmaster with a keg under his arm like this, then i would agree with you :P

Pandaren being BOA likely means its a promo pet of some sort. CE pets, special events (wow anniversary bear, blizzcon pets, WWI pets).

Deleted

DLC is AWESOME :-*

Gosh, this time, I must admit, Teh Gladiators one is hilarious as well, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Riltia
    Pandarens.
    Brewmasters.
    Brewfest.
    Seeing a link?
    And how would you link a BoA item to an annual holiday, which have had no BoA items whatsoever, mostly even BoP stuff?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Crownless
    Can anyone tell me what is the cooldown timer that the hunter in Ensidia's video is using (the addon with the icons moving to the left when it's going off the cooldown). It's above the Quartz castbar.

Thanks in advance.
    It could also be CoolLine, but by the thought's of the dot timers the Hunter uses I bet it's ForteXorsist.
    But for those that ONLY want the bar with cooldowns:
    CoolLine - Not dependant on ForteXorsist.
    -.-

Nice outro on the Ensidia vid!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

cool vid, into and outro i thought were pretty cool

The Pandaren Monk pet sounds like it will be the new collectors edition pet for WoW: Cataclysm. All other collectors edition pets are BoA as well!

The Pandaren Monk is obviously the gift for WoW's 5th year anniversary. It's BOA just like the Blizzard Bear was for the 4th anniversary. The timing makes sense.
    Loremaster Papelbon - Level 80 Gnome Warlock - US Elune

Quote Originally Posted by fenway
    The Pandaren Monk is obviously the gift for WoW's 5th year anniversary. It's BOA just like the Blizzard Bear was for the 4th anniversary. The timing makes sense.
    Except for the fact Blizzard has already announced that the Onxyia Whelp is the pet they're giving away for the 5 anniversary.

good old memory's well done blizz =]

jesus again this music. i have always to mute wow videos.

Of course, the DK helmet looks shit..
    Well, atleast I can finally get a useful Judgement Crown on my Paladin!
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

I still can't understand the logic behind the armor pen nerf on warriors. The logic that any one stat being hands down better than anything else as the reasons for nerfing it is dumb. From my perspective Str is hands down the best stat for Ret. Period. Like I will take something with effing haste and extra hit that I don't need if it is a god str increase, and my dps goes up everytime. There is just no other consideration other than hit cap, more str = more dps.

If stacking one stat is really a problem, then why is it only picking on armor pen warriors and MS hunters? I would venture to guess most classes have that one super stat.

In regards to the tank balancing of the blue post, I don't think it is blizzard. Many people complain about tank balance and it isn't the design here that does it. People still have "this tank does this" and "that tank is better than this at X and Y." Many of these notions are just rediculous and outdated. It isn't blizzard's tank design, it is the cult and how they view these false differences.

One example I am talking about. Who has ever done a VoA and without even any ther consideration its "Pally on the adds." Like this has gotten so rediculous where I was placed on adds with 11k more hp than the DK that was there. That is BC style. A druid in my guild is amazing at AOE tanking, all classes can do it now. Even my guild with raids defaults a Paladin to adds even though a Pally can MT anything.

I dont think it is blizzard's design in tanking. I think they have done a very good job in balancing the 4 tanks . It is the old school false cult perceptions that makes them pick one or the other.