Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Feral item written all over it (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Edualc
    Shadowstrike seems good for a hunter too. My main is a hunter and i'm playing a druid too and if I was on my druid and a hunter would win it before me I would rage for sure but on the other hand if I was on my hunter when that polearm drop, i will gladly pass it to a druid who is needing it even if I have more dkp than him because I don't realy care for melee weapons as a hunter but if im the only one needing it I would take it.
    Not everyone is as kind as you with the passing.
    I play on Stormreaver-EU, aka Finreaver aka Crapreaver aka "12 yo"-kiddyreaver.
    They will start talking their faceroll language when items drop and nerdrage the EF out when i apply my COMMON SENSE rules to pugs and they go;"BUT I R RETARDIN I WANT AGI ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

yeah i know D44N, played there a few months back together with a RL friend Alraeish etc in Rebound, but got sick of the server and it was basicly impossible to find a decent group that was not full of finish people >.<
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliah
    yeah i know D44N, played there a few months back together with a RL friend Alraeish etc in Rebound, but got sick of the server and it was basicly impossible to find a decent group that was not full of finish people >.<
    Well, i play on the hordeside, and i'm known for my common sense masterlooting rules and flawless pugs, so i don't got THAT much problems with pugs (cause i only take people with basestats like: 3.5k AP / 2k SP MINIMUM). Aslong as i use those stats as guidelines, it works out.
    But yeah, this Fins are in general annoying, especially when there are 4/5 in a group and they suddenly start facerolling their keyboard.
    But a wellmannered:"english or you can find yourself a new tank" fixes that problem ^_^
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)