All pvp weapons require personel rating

Hey guys sry if this seems like a dumb question, but in the 6 months I was not playin wow I could have sworn that you could purchase earlier pvp weapons with honor that require no arena rating. However I can't seem to find a vendor that sells pvp weapons withough ratings? Can you not get any type of pvp weapon anymore without a rating from any season?

Re: All pvp weapons require personel rating

Imagine that, you actually gotta play arena to get arena weapons....
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

yea i have no problem doing arena to get arena weapons, i just dont want to have to raid/heroic grind for good weapons to arena with

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if you could bother yourself enough to do atleast ToC HC everyday and wish for the 1h mace(s) that drops there... Should be more than enough to get to 1800 for the 1st tier Relentless weapon. Same goes for Resto/Elemental, but those two arent that gear-dependant. You could also do the Argent Tournament dailies everyday for the 1h maces, but those kinda suck.

Since there are no weapons available for Honor only. Kinda sad in a way.

Then again it is possible to get 1800rating with a Titansteel weapon, but its gettin harder and harder the further the overall gear-progression is going. And Enhancement is quite gear-dependant.

dude, ToC is an instance with a seriousy fucked up case of RNG, ive been there over 30 (!) times on my shaman and druid togheter and i NEVER seen the mace..or the polearm..so dont come talk about toc being a good way to get gear, we shouldent have to pve to do some damage in arena