RhadaTip is the most advanced in-game gear evaluator and optimizer, also coming with a built-in gem optimization tool and scales.
Here is what the addon is about:
1. Item V.S. Item comparisons (to know how much dps this new badge item will grant to you, how many dkp you should bid on this newly dropped raid loot, etc).
1. Item V.S. Item comes with an auto filling socket mechanism.
2. RhadaTip support trinkets comparisons.
2. Full gear evaluation, and projected full gear value (as the result of swapping the tooltipped item with the currently equipped item).
1. This means that the item comparison is always accurate. Limiting the scope of the comparison only to the two items themselves will produce highly inaccurate results (as a consequence of passing the hit cap, breaking a tier set bonus etc)
2. Thus, RhadaTip supports the hit cap and tier set bonuses.
3. The comparison between items and setups can go n items ahead of your current gear, up to the best in slot configuration if you want, by using the combination of RhadaTip and WoWEquip.
1. This is extremely useful. An item that is a small dps gain at the moment, might be a good dps gain (or a dps loss, for that matter) after having changed another item. As an example, an item drops (ie. a new pair of bracers). It is a small dps gain for you at the moment. You are only two emblems away from getting a new pair of legs. Before passing or bidding dkp, you might be interested in knowing what kind of dps gain those bracers would net to you also factoring in the new pair of leggings that you are about to get. Using RhadaTip and WoWEquip, that is possible.
2. This is also much more useful for the average raider than a simple BiS list. The best in slot list is actually quite useless considering that those items are only the highest dps items when you combine them all together, and less than 0.00001% of the raiders will ever get them before the next tier is released.
3. Easy, on the fly comparisons between your full gear set and that one of other players.
4. RhadaTip links your current setups to your currently active talent tree. Swapping the active talent tree will automatically swap all values within RhadaTip. This (for example) means no overhead for a RhadaTip user changing from restoration to balance before a raid.
5. RhadaTip comes with a gem optimizer. The gem optimizer's use is twofold.
1. On the left handside it shows the best gem of each colour, based on your currently set scaling values.
2. On the right handide, it will compute for you the optimal gemming of any item, be it an item that you already own (and therefore might be already gemmed), or an item that you don't already own. It will also show what gain you will get by regemming, so that you can better evaluate if it is worth going for it.
6. It comes with a collection of pre defined scaling values accessible by the /rt pv slash command. These values are mostly taken from ElitistJerks or SimulationCraft for maximum reliability and actuality.
1. When you log in with RhadaTip for the first time, it will compare your talents against those of the pre-set scaling values, and automatically load a template if there is a match.
7. One-button-optimizer for the whole gear. Clicking this button, RhadaTip will scan your equipped items plus all the items in your bags, compute which combination will result in the highest gear xPS value, and equip it.
The addon can be downloaded from curse.com or wowinterface.com.