Crit or spirit offset pieces for disc pvp?

Hi there,

Just wondering what is the norm when it comes to disc pvp for bracers, belt and boots. Should I use the spirit or the crit ones?

Helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and pants I use the spirit set. Ring, cape and neck will be using hit to get hit capped. Wand and offhand I will use spell pen.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Re: Crit or spirit offset pieces for disc pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by battysteveJ
    Hi there,

Just wondering what is the norm when it comes to disc pvp for bracers, belt and boots. Should I use the spirit or the crit ones?

Helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and pants I use the spirit set. Ring, cape and neck will be using hit to get hit capped. Wand and offhand I will use spell pen.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
    Check out the sticky above:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=89403.0

Re: Crit or spirit offset pieces for disc pvp?

Traditionally I've always used the spirit pieces, but with the focus onto 3v3 this season in conjunction with the new Inspiration and my new-found love of Searing Light, I've decided to pick up the crit pieces instead. All I've done is bracer boots and belt, since I still need the hit from the ring, neck and cloak and while my mp5 has dropped maybe 20 or so my crit has gone up maybe 5%, and I really do think its a worthwhile change in the end.