Thread: 10k DPS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 10k DPS

man i hate hunter trolls. and cos 1 fight, in which, u dont know their strat or anything about the circumstances doesnt mean anything.

ure there for trueshot aura. deal

Quote Originally Posted by Tanari
    Frost totw isnt that bad.

Not sure if that was their specc as it's not letting me check right now, but if they were that, then it's not that bad.

FFB would probably be better, but still.
    What other kind of Frost is there? Frost-fire? Lol, that's a joke. And yes, Frost-TTW IS that bad. It was like 2,000 dps below Fire-TTW in Ulduar gear. It's terrible. There is no justification.

And the only reasons people go frost is (1) Survivability and (2) EXTREME mana conservation. The chances of it being (2) is slim (as in none) to none. You don't need that much mana conservation. Even Vezax is better as Frostfire, unless you are doing hardmode in which case it might bring us back to (1) Survivability. Frost provides Ice Barrier among other things. There is a reason most mages PVP as Frost. It is to survive. This is what frost is good at. I'm going to bet that due to the uber life leech of phase 3, the mages went frost for Ice Barrier in order to put less pressure on the healers.

Back to my original point thought: Frost sucks. It can't be justified. Stop trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz
    you where armorying there guys up to see there leet gear?
    I'm guessing he just looked at the guy's sig listing his "level 9 shadow priest" instead.

passive arp capped marks hunter could pull 10k single target in simulators with BiS I doubt they have the gear yet though seeing this is first clear, the amount a low latency hunter could do in that fight while throwing in some aoe would be ridiculous, would easily beat out the rest but the one hunter has a more important job here.
    Unholy and frost DKs in an aoe fight and the rather ridiculous fan of knives damage are always gonna be doing well here, a fury warrior with glyphed and improved cleave here would be quite good I'd imagine.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

the hunter is a MDwhore and trapdropper in this fight

and the ArP spec doesn't help on volley...

Dno if this has been said before since i didnt read all post -- but ill bet you all that the hunter shot down ice :>

-- Just read some post's and appereantly it has been said alot .. But still :>

Quote Originally Posted by alienangel
    Wow that's more extreme than my level 11 fire mage, specced 0/1/0.
    ur missing a talent point, slacker

Quote Originally Posted by SalcN
    Dno if this has been said before since i didnt read all post -- but ill bet you all that the hunter shot down ice :>

-- Just read some post's and appereantly it has been said alot .. But still :>
    yeah loving the hunters using this as an excuse...

the fact there are something like 6 orbs for the whole fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Destard
    the hunter is a MDwhore and trapdropper in this fight

and the ArP spec doesn't help on volley...
    this is more likely to be the reason, however you're also forgetting one of the melee would probably ahve to be stunning the adds to prevent burrows too
    Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    about what class to play, i see players here are giving advices:
    mage - i donno how it's high lvl but my mage of lvl 30 is with a lot of downtime for mana(mages are like irish warriors, drink fight and drink and fight)

Quote Originally Posted by nort
    ur missing a talent point, slacker
    Yeah, "extreme" It was in reply to the level 9 shadow priest, who somehow managed to spec shadow before even getting any talent points.

Quote Originally Posted by Blandertos
    You have a level 9 shadow priest.
    rofl i noticed that to im like wtf?!??!!
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    Pro shadow priest bro.

heh, i just assume there was some sorta damage buff on this boss, when i saw 10k, but into further looking there isn't.

10k is very good DPS (needless to say really).

Think mages were frost to cc better all the adds (imp blizzard + frostbite = good aoe cc).

lol that hunters dps is so low compared to the rest is because he was carried. check out his achievements, he hit 80 on the 10/7 then 2 days later get most of his Uld10 hard modes done as well as Algalon kill. then a few days later the same in 25 man.
    The first rule of Starfall is, You don't talk about Starfall!

Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker
    lol that hunters dps is so low compared to the rest is because he was carried. check out his achievements, he hit 80 on the 10/7 then 2 days later get most of his Uld10 hard modes done as well as Algalon kill. then a few days later the same in 25 man.
    This I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker
    Sad thing is he can still do more dps then you :|

Quote Originally Posted by alienangel
    Yeah, "extreme" It was in reply to the level 9 shadow priest, who somehow managed to spec shadow before even getting any talent points.
    Meh, depends on how you read it. I know where my talent points will be spent so I put the spec I will be. I actually stopped leveling him at 9 for that very reason. Every time somebody sees fit to send me a PM telling me how stupid I am for saying a level 9 with a certain spec is a few minutes that they aren't being an idiot in game. No different than people already listing their worgen/goblin class/name/spec. That and I am just lazy, put the spec in at the beginning then I only have to edit the level numbers to keep my siggy up to date, not wait until ten and then add spec.

And these toons are just the ones on my current main server. When I started the game I played on Normal, then got bored and wanted to reroll on a PvP server to truly experience the World of Warcraft, then I found out my roommate at college played, so I rerolled on his server last march. I know what specs I want to level up, no harm declaring them prior to the actual talent points being earned
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I snarfed.

and his main is a ret pally
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

15+ Year Old Account

I doubt many have even gotten to anub Heroic in 10 man little less 25 man that have been posting here thus many dont seem to get the fight mechanics!

1) The hunter could not have been shooting down Ice all the fight as thre are 6 TOTAL that spawn in the begining! Basically you use 3 per burrow and must get him down to 30% before a 3rd burrow!

2) There are ALLOT of adds! Melee that can do good aoe will skyrocket in dps on this fight...Immagine a fight where you had all the hodir worms + a boss stacked up...Tada Anub in burrow phase with all the adds around!

3) The hunters main job was probably trap dancing slowing adds during the anub burow phase as the debuff the adds place on you HURT and once there enraged they HIT LIKE MAC TRUCKS! Thus the hunter was probably removing enrages allot of the time with tranq shot!

4) The mages were probably frost for more add controll during anubs burrow...Think detonating lashers on Hard mode freya with a warr tank...AOE taunt or have dk's death grip some / D&D some for agro have mages range nova with WE and aoe with imp blizz! CC and not being hoitby adds / spikes from anub is KEY to hard mode 10 man heroic so I assume its even more so on 25 man!