Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: TBC Heroics>Wotlk Heroics.

Oculus hero > all

Quote Originally Posted by zahoan
    to get some extra pieces of weak blue gear when you got saved in the heroics that would have rewarded you with necessary gear and you had no drop
    So, no gear progression of quest -> dungeon -> hc dungeon then? Just quest -> hc? Why bother having non-heroics then?

to run them at 78-80
    Yes, like I said, they are dungeons for lvl 80s

to farm items for d/e
    You believe that Blizz added 5 dungeons so that ppl could farm loot to DE in them? SRSLY?

toc normal has same difficulty as others instances in hc mode
    Agreed, ToC normal is too easy.

Stating that heroics are to easy now? No they are very hard and fun if you go in heroics at the appropriate level of gear.
    They are not hard nor fun.

When you ding level 80, if you have some blue gear, do some heroics for 2-3 days, then forget them, because you don't need to go there anymore when you can farm Naxxramas and milk it for better epics.

You can jump over heroics, jump into Naxx, you don't even need to get reputation gear (though you could).

Maybe if you join a group of 4 bad players who bought their account on ebay you will find heroic 5 mans challenging. Blizzard noticed the lack of interest in doing heroics, hence adding the highest tier badge available (free badges) to get more people to run them. This will also allow bad players to purchase Colisseum quality raiding gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Remake
    If you ask me, they were far from terrible. I farmed all the resto gear for my shammy, and yet I found them challenging and fun. You needed CC sometimes and yet me and my buddies used to go there without just to try and see how far we could make it. We almost never failed.
    But the main thing is, they were challenging at some points. Even if you had full t6, at some points it was still possible to wipe. So you had to focus and that's what makes it fun, atleast for me
    You had to focus on tbc heroics? thats kinda sad...Anyway, its all perception, if they were hard and challenging for you thats fine, but they were a joke and you could aoe tank them just like wrath heroics if you were not terrible. I aoe tanked them in blues on my paladin and it was a joke. Wrath heroics are challenging at some points if you are terrible too....
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT