Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Shadow Form Look

I don't know about most other shadow priests but I think that shadow form needs a new look, that see through purple bullshit thing is pretty boring, how bout something that looks more like a Voidwalker? Something really distinguishable, different for each race. Be a good way to get more people to play priests too.

What are your guys ideas?

Re: Shadow Form Look

IMO steal the warlock metamorphosis demon and throw some wings on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali
    Healers ARE held to a high standard, they're just also held to the healer motto: "We can't heal stupid".

I couldn't care less about Shadowform, at least it keeps me from staring at that disgusting Draenei figure in the middle of my screen all the time.

What I really want, is the old Mind Flay animation back!

Ceraphym's avatar, but it should turn purple and transluscent.

Quote Originally Posted by Filibuster
    Ceraphym's avatar, but it should turn purple and transluscent.

THIS.
    Healers ARE held to a high standard, they're just also held to the healer motto: "We can't heal stupid".

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    That blue spaghetti beam? Laaame.

I think shadowform looks pretty nice as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rutilant
    That blue spaghetti beam? Laaame.

I think shadowform looks pretty nice as it is.
    It Just doesn't feel like your in another form, all the other form abilities for classes actually turn you into something different.

Well, we do get that cool wooshing noise when we change over...

I don't know, I think it looks pretty cool. Especially while mounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    It Just doesn't feel like your in another form, all the other form abilities for classes actually turn you into something different.
    well the only other form thing for classes is druids forms which are animals, shadow form is fine as it is,you get to see all your gear on it so it changes as you level up, plus your see through since you look like a shadow

if you wanna be transformed into another form, roll druid...

the shadow form is not ment to have a cool look, it's ment for you to go into the shadows.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus
    if you wanna be transformed into another form, <b>roll druid</b>...

the shadow form is not ment to have a cool look, it's ment for you to go into the shadows.
    / Or Worgen :>

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawke
    well the only other form thing for classes is druids forms which are animals, shadow form is fine as it is,you get to see all your gear on it so it changes as you level up, plus your see through since you look like a shadow
    No, there's spirit wolf for shamans, as well as metamorphosis for warlocks.

PATCH 3.3

Shadowform now transforms you into Mr. Game & Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Ceraphym
    No, there's spirit wolf for shamans, as well as metamorphosis for warlocks.
    Yes, I find I do my best DPS in ghost wolf form.

Quote Originally Posted by rutilant
    Yes, I find I do my best DPS in ghost wolf form.
    Hey, I never said they were both valid DPSing forms, but they are forms nevertheless.

I agree we need a change to our shadowform. Personally i like to see how my gear looks and the shadowform just makes me a blotch of darkness, it's kind of annoying. Im hoping for a cooler shadowform in the future :3

Quote Originally Posted by robina1
    I agree we need a change to our shadowform. Personally i like to see how my gear looks and the shadowform just makes me a blotch of darkness, it's kind of annoying. Im hoping for a cooler shadowform in the future :3
    Well like the druids can choose what their colors their cat and bear forms are. How about priests get to choose was colored flames surround us in shadow form.

I think red or yellow flames, instead of just the dark blue and purple motif would be a nice change for shadow forms.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Ghostbuster Mindflay was the best. I miss it too :'(

Why talk about something as trivial as appearance when the spec itself needs to be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceraphym
    Hey, I never said they were both valid DPSing forms, but they are forms nevertheless.
    oh i thought we were talking about forms used properly in game, otherwise you can count DK ghouls and priest spirit form thing, also you can count nightelf wisp form, most of which hardly ever see use, so shadow form isnt in there league as it were, its in the same place as druids forms which are nearly in use all the time. Your basically doing the opposite then druids are :P.
    we wanted forms with more cutomisation so we dont look the same from 10 to 80, now you want a form that looks cool but will probally give you no customisation :P
    also what flames? your a shadow, lasttime i checked shadows arnt on fire and are all the same colour :S