Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Conflagrate - Immune?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    I'm a guy. I've only been playing WoW a little under a year. I came off City of Heroes/Villains. Ask me about a Brute! :P
    whats a brute?

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    ive met like 10 gaming girls
    they all sucked ALOT, really really alot
    My GF pulls 5.5k dps in heroics (yeah yeah nerf FoKs I know). Sex has little to do with your skill at this game.

On top of that she is vastly better at maintaining personal contacts then I am, I only judge people by if they stand in the fire and move the boss the the right place. She has a good system that takes personality into consideration and she is converting me to it now.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    If this bf doesn't work out, you should PM me. ^_^
    By BF he either meant:
    1) He is gay.
    2) His best friend.
    Probably makes this statement homosexual. I'll let that sit in.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by danoob
    Sex has little to do with your skill at this game.
    I find I play better when not doing both simultaneously.

I call shenanigans.

R.I.P. YARG

<GIRLS CANT DPS>

It's only a theory, sure. Like how gravity is a theory and the sun rising in the east and setting in the west is a theory.

...it's also a guild.
    I > U

My GF pulls 5.5k dps in heroics (yeah yeah nerf FoKs I know).&#160; Sex has little ALOT to do with your skill at this game.
    Fixed..

men are better at 98% of everything

women have child birth they got srs skillz when it comes to that

My GF pulls 5.5k dps in heroics (yeah yeah nerf FoKs I know). Sex has little to do with your skill at this game.

On top of that she is vastly better at maintaining personal contacts then I am, I only judge people by if they stand in the fire and move the boss the the right place. She has a good system that takes personality into consideration and she is converting me to it now.
    exceptions always exist, but avg famale player are worse than an avg male player
    this is my opinion and i could be completely wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

exceptions always exist, but avg famale player are worse than an avg male player
    this is my opinion and i could be completely wrong
    your not

Quote Originally Posted by Synical123
    your not
    this easily gets forgotten as soon as the female goes topless
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

15+ Year Old Account

this easily gets forgotten as soon as the female goes topless
    I think what you're all trying to say is that most guys like to be the breast at racking up kills before going tits up so they can have fond mammaries.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    I think what you're all trying to say is that most guys like to be the breast at racking up kills before going tits up so they can have fond mammaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    My Rotation is:

CoD->Immolate->Conflagrate->Chaos Bolt->Incinerate(x3)

Now that I'm Raiding Destruction (mostly) I've noticed a lot of mobs/bosses are Immune to Conflagrate. Does this cause a problem? Obviously, when a mob is Immune to a spell, you take a DPS hit. How do you get around the immunity? I've been tossing out a Shadow Bolt at the end. Does this compensate?
    kek?

just cast holy light and the whole reroll pally then you can be a true noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox
    Shadow Bolt is never worth using unless the mob you're trying to kill is immune to fire. Incinerate will always do more dmg than Shadow Bolt as far as you keep Immolate up on your target, which should be always.

And your rotation will be abit more flexible than that, you should see it more like a Prio-list than a rotation in my opinion.

1. CoD
    2. Immolate
    3. Conflagrate
    4. Chaos Bolt
    5. Incinerate

First get your debuffs up, then use Conflag + Chaos Bolt whenever they are up, if all debuffs are up and Conflag + Chaos Bolt are on cooldown spam Incinerate until you need to redo Immolate or Conflag or Chaos Bolt comes of CD.
    Switch Conflag and Chaos Bolt around. You should use all three charges of Backdraft on your Incinerates. Another reason you want to do Conflag second is because the server doesn't automatically recognize that you have Immolate up. So now you're sitting around twiddling your thumbs and hitting the Conflag hotkey or clicking the button when you could be shooting a Chaos Bolt.

Not sure if I'm "doinitrite" but I seem to get a pretty sizeable increase in dmg using the current rotation as an opener:
    1. Immolate
    2: Chaos Bolt
    3: Conflag
    4: CoD
    5. Incinerate x6
    then just repeating 1-6 minus the CoD. My reasoning for this is because of Pyroclasm procs. Believe it or not, it actually adds a good bit of dmg to my CoD.

Here's my alt warlock's armory btw: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&n=Necrosia
    (not sure if the armory still has me in my pvp gloves/chest, but I normally wear ilevel 245 T9 gloves and T8.5 chest in those slots.)
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]

Dunno why this did what it did, but I seriously just lol'd hard, woke up people in the house. That look on his face, although penciled in is such win.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivale
    Not sure if I'm "doinitrite" but I seem to get a pretty sizeable increase in dmg using the current rotation as an opener:
    1. Immolate
    2: Chaos Bolt
    4: CoD
    5. Incinerate x6
    then just repeating 1-6 minus the CoD. My reasoning for this is because of Pyroclasm procs. Believe it or not, it actually adds a good bit of dmg to my CoD.

Here's my alt warlock's armory btw: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&n=Necrosia
    (not sure if the armory still has me in my pvp gloves/chest, but I normally wear ilevel 245 T9 gloves and T8.5 chest in those slots.)
    tbh this is a nasty rotation,
    i use
    1. Immolate
    2: Cod (by the time CoD is cast server see's that immo is up)
    4: Chaos Bolt
    5. Incinerate

then refresh immolate and CoD when there times up, and recast chaos bolt and Conflag on there CD
    incen is your filler,

and yes as destro keep your imp alive if you have spec'd that way he is a huge boost!

this is my main
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rassil&n=Starc

I played my destruction lock for the first time last night after a long long break, so I'm a little rusty. I was playing my healer during that time.

My rotation is CoD, LT, Imm, CB, Conf, and Inc. I have LT glyph, so I would LT after CoD to give the tank a little room to build aggro.

What I've been doing is keep CB and Conf on cooldown. Should I be doing this or keep it as a hard rotation, Imm, CB, Conf, and Inc x6?

I'm demoting myself to Noob status ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sirpn5
    I played my destruction lock for the first time last night after a long long break, so I'm a little rusty. I was playing my healer during that time.

My rotation is CoD, LT, Imm, CB, Conf, and Inc. I have LT glyph, so I would LT after CoD to give the tank a little room to build aggro.

What I've been doing is keep CB and Conf on cooldown. Should I be doing this or keep it as a hard rotation, Imm, CB, Conf, and Inc x6?

I'm demoting myself to Noob status ;D
    lt r1 prepull

Good point. I don't know what I was thinking. I've been gimping my CoD from LT glyph buff. It's not much, but it helps a little.

Thanks.

I think I found my answer. I'll kept using Conf and CB as filler whenever they're off CD.

ive met like 10 gaming girls
    they all sucked ALOT, really really alot
    Most would think that's good thing.