15+ Year Old Account

Deadly/Furious vs t8 in PvP

I have found lately that if I'm wearing my t8 gear instead of my Deadly set i can survive quite a bit better due to the fact that my mana regen and sp are significantly higher. I have also noticed t8 has a bit more stam than deadly. I do take bigger hits though so im not quite sure what might be better at the higher arena ratings when most people are wearing full furious and not relentless. An example would be in Deadly gear, pennance heals about 1/2 my health while in t8 i can heal almost to full health.

Basically I'm ask: When t8 gives me so much more as far as healing and mana regen, whats the big advantage to to the pvp that would make me choose it instead?

What if I gemmed and enchanted t8 for resil?

Oh and I PvP as Disc: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Storms&n=Fryr

Re: Deadly/Furious vs t8 in PvP

Works fine at shit rating.

The bigger heals and extra mana regen on t8 won't matter at higher levels when you are killed by a DPS in under 3 seconds. PVP gear is vastly superior for healers, plain and simple. 20%+ crit reduction and 10%+ dmg and mana drain reduction is just too valuable when you have a rogue on you putting out 5k DPS on you if you were in t8.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryr
    I have found lately that if I'm wearing my t8 gear instead of my Deadly set i can survive quite a bit better due to the fact that my mana regen and sp are significantly higher. I have also noticed t8 has a bit more stam than deadly. I do take bigger hits though so im not quite sure what might be better at the higher arena ratings when most people are wearing full furious and not relentless. An example would be in Deadly gear, pennance heals about 1/2 my health while in t8 i can heal almost to full health.

Basically I'm ask: When t8 gives me so much more as far as healing and mana regen, whats the big advantage to to the pvp that would make me choose it instead?

What if I gemmed and enchanted t8 for resil?

Oh and I PvP as Disc: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Storms&n=Fryr
    just wow

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by divinic
    Hit 2.2k then tell the other disc priests that PvE gear > PvP gear for arena.

No weapon = no talk. You're a priest. Find a good hunter and get 2k easy in 2v2. I am in deadly gear on my priest and I facerolled to 2k.

3s and 5s is more gear intense and you need resilience. Unless you want to get soloed by a warrior in 5 seconds. That's awesome to see.
    I was in no way trying to tell the other Disc priest how to gear. If you actually read past the first few sentences you would see i was ASKing how the difference works out at the higher lvls which I have not reached yet. And the rating may be everything to you but Im in it for having fun with friends so im not going to ditch my Mage just because you said Priest/Hunter takes no skill.

Resilience is too valuable for a disc priest, no amount of mana regen or more powerful heals will replace it. In short, Deadly > T8 for pvp.

When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".