Poll: Will Anub'Arak appear in Icecrown Citadel AS A BOSS.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will Anub'Arak Be An ICC Boss?

So, what do you guys think?

I think he will/should be there, he is a massive lore figure in this expanion (if you played wc3:tft you would know).. And is not justified by being a 5 man instance boss, and the final boss of a "filler" raid between Ulduar and ICC.

Anub' Arak, imo, will almost definately be ressed by Arthas, and will be a boss.

Re: Will Anub'Arak Be An ICC Boss?

...he was just killed in a raid....that brought him back from the dead already.....do you really think this is a smart question to ask?

Sorry to be very brutal, but NO he will not be in Icecrown, No he's not going to be coming back, and since they downplayed his role in this game he's not very important to lore anymore. I'm assuming he was only brought back as the final boss here because so many people cried when he turned out to be a simple 5 man boss.

So let's recap: No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    N.
    O.
    N.O.
    No.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by FizzyBanana
    So, what do you guys think?

I think he will/should be there, he is a massive lore figure in this expanion (if you played wc3:tft you would know).. And is not justified by being a 5 man instance boss, and the final boss of a "filler" raid between Ulduar and ICC.

Anub' Arak, imo, will almost definately be ressed by Arthas, and will be a boss.
    We killed him for the second time at the Argent Tournament, really why wouldn't we burn the corpse?

I hope he is, I liked his character in the rts and its likely the Lich King will bring him back as a defender in ICC due to him being one of the few that Arthas actually trusts.
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

Quote Originally Posted by Guardias
    I hope he is, I liked his character in the rts and its likely the Lich King will bring him back as a defender in ICC due to him being one of the few that Arthas actually trusts.
    NO.

I'm trolling this until it dies, we already have enough stupid threads.
    L2P or GTFO
    - LFG Heroics.

Yes! )

No, I don't see him being brought back again. He has have had time in the spotlight now.
    I'll agree that it's sad we didn't learned more about him and the entire Azjol'Nerub for that matter, but I guess that entire storyline got cut when they decided not to have the great indoor zones Kalgan spoke so highly off doing development. Really sad though, I love the layout of the 2 dungeons there.

he "should be" but due to blizzard using him in the tourny then no he wont make another appearance sadly they used him in the wrong place, tho lore wise its more sense to be in IIC

bad move blizz
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Crusaders' Coliseum was merely a setback. ^.^

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Bring back Anub'arak and we have to bring back Kel'Thuzad riding Sapphiron with Patchwerk holding on to the tail dive bombing the raid, who then explodes and out pops Thaddius who instantly casts Polarity Shift and wipes your entire raid leaving Kael'thas to swoop in and steal Frostmourne riding off on the Ashes of Al'ar who then is shot down by Kil'Jaeden riding Flame Leviathan and blown up by XT-Deconstructor who simultaneously explodes leaving a hole in the ground and out pops Yogg-saron who turns in to Sara and is taken away by Thrall who is later indicted on child molestation leaving frostmourne in an evidence bin in the stormwind stockades.

This will be the end of the expansion. Arthas will be boss 1.
    L2P or GTFO
    - LFG Heroics.

Deleted

Bring back Anub'arak and we have to bring back Kel'Thuzad
    I beleive Kelthuzad will be in ICC too. We didnt take his phylactery this time in Naxx, so once again, Arthas will bring him back to life (well, not really life...) and he will be in ICC.

And theres no reason Anub'Arak wouldnt be ressed by Arthas, gameplay wise, it would be stupid, yes, as we have already killed him twice. But Anub'Arak is one of the few Arthas trusts, so its a completely fair idea for Arthas to bring him back as an ICC boss. Same with Kel'Thuzad, who is Arthas' right hand man.

You could make the case that they've failed him twice now and he's done with them.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alienganja

Bring back Anub'arak and we have to bring back Kel'Thuzad riding Sapphiron with Patchwerk holding on to the tail dive bombing the raid, who then explodes and out pops Thaddius who instantly casts Polarity Shift and wipes your entire raid leaving Kael'thas to swoop in and steal Frostmourne riding off on the Ashes of Al'ar who then is shot down by Kil'Jaeden riding Flame Leviathan and blown up by XT-Deconstructor who simultaneously explodes leaving a hole in the ground and out pops Yogg-saron who turns in to Sara and is taken away by Thrall who is later indicted on child molestation leaving frostmourne in an evidence bin in the stormwind stockades.

Strangely i picture myself this very clearly, this should be the next movie for the Azerothian Super Villains tbh

So basically Blizzard is going to be as stupid as the people believe you're going to fight the same boss 3 times over the course of an expansion? Gimme a break guys, use some logical thinking here...wouldn't you try a little harder if you were making a game which people pay 15 dollars a month for...and you're going to keep recycling the same bosses over and over and over and over and over again? Like really guys, you've fought him 2 times...you beat his ass up in the 5 man...you probably haven't even killed him yet in 25 ToC...so go do that...then you'll realize there is no goddamn reason to fight him one more time.

If there is a devil, please strike these people down or gimme some sort of power to do so...
    L2P or GTFO
    - LFG Heroics.

i thought there were 3 anubs in wotlk naxx/azjol and now toc

The only boss I could see them bringing back for Icecrown would be Kel'thuzad.

Quote Originally Posted by seragor
    i thought there were 3 anubs in wotlk naxx/azjol and now toc
    There are multiple scarab lords but not anub arak's.

Naxx was Anub' Rekan, im aware the spelling is probably not correct.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I think he'll keep coming back until someone destroys the Altar of Darkness :P

I could see complaining about recycled bosses... if they hadn't redone the model and the abilities and the whole fight. The only similarity is the name.

Frankly I'd be surprised if IceCrown Citadel didn't have a lot of recycled bosses. This is the Lich King. He's primarily a threat because he can raise the dead.. over and over and over.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alienganja

LMFAO BEST EVER