resto druid shaman enha and?

Hi there!
    i am a resto druid in furious gear that comes from 2 seasons of druid/dk/retri (yes i know faceroll setup, too easy etc etc), but my pala stopped play the game and my dk is thinking trying a new setup.
    I follow his decision and i would try adifferent setup from the last one...
    I would like to try me (druid) shaman enha and dunno who other. I am askin' to you guys wo should i pick up with? i never played druid/shaman enha comp and i dunno which classcould stay well in there...maybe a lock? destro or affli?
    the classes i was thinking was lock, rogue, paladin or even a warrior for the proc of windfury...dunno
    thank you for the advices and sorry for the (really) bad english :P
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Re: resto druid shaman enha and?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    Hi there!
    i am a resto druid in furious gear that comes from 2 seasons of druid/dk/retri (yes i know faceroll setup, too easy etc etc), but my pala stopped play the game and my dk is thinking trying a new setup.
    I follow his decision and i would try adifferent setup from the last one...
    I would like to try me (druid) shaman enha and dunno who other. I am askin' to you guys wo should i pick up with? i never played druid/shaman enha comp and i dunno which classcould stay well in there...maybe a lock? destro or affli?
    the classes i was thinking was lock, rogue, paladin or even a warrior for the proc of windfury...dunno
    thank you for the advices and sorry for the (really) bad english :P
    Go for a healing debuff class, rogue or war.

I have a buddy that plays ench shammy, war, and resto druid. They do good damage, decent CC's, and the team works very well together. I run dic/feral/rogue and its almost the same idea. Feral for burst, rogue for MS+burst. Works pretty well.

If you go resto, ench + war/rogue
    If you go feral, you will be a complete melee team and without a healing debuff, that can be a hard hill to climb as you get higher ratings.
    If you goo boom, might wanna pair yourself up with a pally who can bubble when you guys are introuble.

Definetly a warrior =) its a very strong comp

yea go for a warior, the enha totem makes it hard to slow the warior, so he zergs like hell.
    and he brings the MS ofc
    "I am the King of Rome, and above grammar."

BM hunter. Welcome to the new age faceroll comp: beast cleave.

Druid/enhance/warrior is a good setup. This is a rush in team. CC one dps and use mortal strike to CC their healer. Know when to pop dogs and lust. Both shaman and warrior equip a shield to start against RPM. Then when their initial burst is done and hopefully DR on poly, switch to dual and 2hd, pop dogs and lust.

Druid/enhance/frost DK is also a good setup. This is a control team. No mortal strike, but a ton of interrupts. This team works best, depending on who you're fighting, when you split dps. CC a dps, one on their healer and one on the other dps. Enhance on priest, paly or resto shaman. DK on druid. If their is a rogue on their team, who ever is being attacked by rogue, attacks him.

I've heard that druid/enhance/MS hunter is a good setup, but I haven't tried it.

Druid/enhance/rogue is like any other team with a rogue on it. If you have a great rogue, the team is going to be awesome. If you have a nub rogue, you're going to get owned. The only problem with this team is that it's set up to kill now or lose. A rogue just doesn't have long term survivability once all his abilities are on CD. You probably won't win any mana battles.

Just to get 1 thing straight here OP:

Windfury totem was changed back in 3.0, it now grants 16% intial (20% talented) melee haste, so your warrior aint going to feel any wf procs

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    BM hunter. Welcome to the new age faceroll comp: beast cleave.
    Pokémon cleave*
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]