Returning from the grave with no ArP on gear. Best spec?

Ok, so I've been away from WoW for a while (Left before 3.1), meaning that my gear is what one would call "shit" and I have no idea what rocks the meters anymore.
    Seeing as Blood requires great amounts of ArP to function, I turned my eyes to Frost and Unholy.
    I've gathered so far that Unholy is in a awkward spot right now, substituting SS with Obliterate when the ArP is high enough. Does this mean that the normal SS build isn't part of the competition anymore or am I still free to pick it?
    So, with all that confusion in the air, I turned to Frost.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...hi,MaI-eO,9947 Is this build (and these glyphs) good enough for raiding?
    Can I manage without Epidemic?
    Is refreshing with Pestilence A-OK?
    What should my rotation be?

Grateful for any tips...

// And now I read that "2H frost is dead"...what gives?

Does this mean I should just go Unholy? What would be the best build in that case?

Re: Returning from the grave with no ArP on gear. Best spec?

Go unhoy usin scourge strike. Its not totally dead, but its better than the other options with you're current gear. Just know that you won't rock meters, but you won't be a complete wasted spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?

I outdid people with full Naxx25 gear while in heroic gear before I left wow, I think I can manage after I make a few trips to the new 5-man and Ulduar.

0/10/61 is still the way to go with unholy or is there a better route now?

Farm the new 5-man instance, there is a ton of ArP gear in there and a really great 2h axe. Get those and just go Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi
    Farm the new 5-man instance, there is a ton of ArP gear in there and a really great 2h axe. Get those and just go Blood.
    By Blood you mean the 51/0/20 build, right?

If I went 0/10/61 UH, what would the glyphs be? Scourge Strike, Death and Decay and? Ghoul, Death Coil, Unholy Blight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspar
    By Blood you mean the 51/0/20 build, right?

If I went 0/10/61 UH, what would the glyphs be? Scourge Strike, Death and Decay and? Ghoul, Death Coil, Unholy Blight?
    yes 51/00/20 only real good blood spec 44/00/17 and 50/00/21 dont have the burst and are lower dps

Let me tell you from an actual DK standpoint.

I personally am a 51/0/20 Blood DK. Those 20 points are... personal preferance really. I perfer 3/3 Morbidity, 4/5 Necrosis and 3/3 Blood Caked Blade.

I have 11% Armor Pen, without gearing for it and I maintain about 4-5k dps, in non conquest gear. I perfer to think I'm rather skilled at my class, but that's just me.

As for if you wanted to go unholy, Scourge Strike is sadly out of the question now. Obliterate is stronger with more crit. You should go for a hybrid by getting 2h Specialization in Blood, then using the rest of your points in frost. Glyph of Obliterate, Ghoul, and Dark Death.

Your rotation should still be mostly as it was before. PS > IT > BS > BS > OB > OB > OB and Death Coil whenever you have 40+ Runic Power.