Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Idea for a defensive warlock ability

Maybe give us a glyph or talent to make Hellfire stun targets for 4 seconds. Would be amazing defense against rogues. Doing BG's all day i curse at my screen when two rogues team up on me.
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

Seriously, anyone that thinks we need a shield or a stun or whatever for survivability...You really need to learn2play your Class. We're masters of Fear in PvP. Just Fear them and run, I say.

Think of us as pirates: We only embrace that noblest of all practices. I say we fight...So that we can run away.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    Seriously, anyone that thinks we need a shield or a stun or whatever for survivability...You really need to learn2play your Class. We're masters of Fear in PvP. Just Fear them and run, I say.

Think of us as pirates: We only embrace that noblest of all practices. I say we fight...So that we can run away.
    Agree if in Pre-TBC, but wake up it is wotlk now.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares

you have lost all credibility when you quoted a movie with orlando bloom in it....