Poll: which class is better at healing

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who should i level Druid or Shaman Healer?

I have a level 43 shaman and a level 46 druid. I am thinking of making a healer and wanted to know which of these 2 are better at healing for end game content.

Deleted

Re: Who should i level Druid or Shaman Healer?

There both good, how the hell can you ask what class to play? Has this game taken so much control of your life you can't even decide what you find fun anymore and you will play anything even if you hate it aslong you get to endgame content?

Make up your own damn mind...next question will be should i drink ice-tea or pepsi?

Definitely Pepsi

Spec them both resto, heal a few instances, stick with one.

Neither are better, it depends on what kind of playstyle you prefer.

My recommendation: Get on the PTR and make a premade Druid and Shaman. Play around with them and see which you enjoy more. I personally love the Druid healing style and responsibilities. I love that they have a lot of spells to use and don't just spam Holy Light for 90% of a boss fight. Shaman can be fun too, throwing Chain Heals into the melee group and watching 4 people's HP jump up at once.

They both provide amazing buffs. MotW/GotW is phenomenal, and Bloodlust/Heroism is a must in every raid, so both will always be needed.

One thing I will say is this... Druids are the best raid healers, hands down. Shaman can do well at raid heals too, but can also heal a tank (usually off tank) pretty well. Druids can heal tanks too, but will have it a bit harder than a Shaman.

Like I said, roll them both on the PTR and give em a try.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

voted druid..many more big plus's for a druid imo
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

15+ Year Old Account

If you want to play an overpowered class that's easy to heal with & top meters...level your druid.

If you want to play a fun class that doesn't necessarily top meters anymore since most fights you have to spread out for & makes chain heal nearly non-existant except for the occasional situation where you see people grouped up...level your shaman.

I personally like healing as a shaman which is why of my 80's he's my healer. I wish Blizzard would bring them up on par with pallies and druids though with their healing but I'm not holding my breath for that.