Rate the Protection Paladin above you!
1. Don't troll.
2. If you are replying or answering a question without rating the most recent tank above you, please copy the latest persons armory and include it in your post like this:
*link* This tank has not been rated yet!
3. Don't just say "rate me please" without rating someone. If you feel like you're not experienced enough to rate someone, give it a shot anyway, or PM one of the "regular raters".
4. Show respect to your fellow Paladins. Even if they suck and do stupid things with their gear, let them know in a constructive way, and give examples on how they can improve.
5. Sometimes the Armory doesn't work. Please be patient and don't forget rule 2. if someone gets skipped because of it.
6. Start your post with a small introduction of yourself, reasons why you might not have X or Y and mistakes or improvements you already know you can make.
7. You are not supposed to just rate the person by saying "6/10" and then linking your own armory. Please give examples on how they can improve, or give compliments on things they've done right.
Examples of things to rate or pass advice on:
- Suggested Content