Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Logging out in tanking gear would be nice. Once you have, I'll just edit this post.
    Right back at you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Well, having plugged you into MrRobot with my personal settings
    I guess i will have to get used with peoples overusing MrRobot...From my experiance, it is ok though it is more like a sample. Anyway, i would give you something like 9/10. 9 because there is room to upgrade Sgoulders for example, reforge parry to haste and use a +320expertize gem(+27 haste though it is down to personal choises. I care not about stamina so for me is simple). Like it anyway.

Here is me: eu. battle. net/ wow/ ru/ character/ Галакронд/ Зосмбезбафа/ advanced (sory, not eligible to link yet). Be gentile plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 30cmnobaffs View Post
    I guess i will have to get used with peoples overusing MrRobot...From my experiance, it is ok though it is more like a sample. Anyway, i would give you something like 9/10. 9 because there is room to upgrade Sgoulders for example, reforge parry to haste and use a +320expertize gem(+27 haste though it is down to personal choises. I care not about stamina so for me is simple). Like it anyway.

Here is me: eu. battle. net/ wow/ ru/ character/ Галакронд/ Зосмбезбафа/ advanced (sory, not eligible to link yet). Be gentile plz
    I would take 90 stamina over 27 haste any day.

Also, I resent people saying AskMrRobot isn't good. It can be a trap for the unexperienced, but once you make your own personal stat weightings, are up to date with any bugs that might be about at the moment, know how to use all the options etc etc, it is frankly amazing. Obviously, everything it says needs to be taken with a grain of salt at times, and you need to be alert to when it asks you to wildly change things as it could be screwing up, but I really think in the right hands it can take a lot of the annoyance out of gemming/enching/reforging perfectly.

Also I'll be honest I really can't rate a page that is in Russian, I can't really read anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Yep, all is down to personal choises. I am just used to do all with my hands(though, inserted my statweights in MrRobot and it didn't changed anything beside weapon enchant).

Sory about russian page, here is in eng: eu. battle. net/ wow/ en/ character/ Галакронд/ Зосмбезбафа/ advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, all is down to personal choises. I am just used to do all with my hands(though, inserted my statweights in MrRobot and it didn't changed anything beside weapon enchant).

Sory about russian page, here is in eng: eu. battle. net/ wow/ en/ character/ Галакронд/ Зосмбезбафа/ advanced
    That's a bit more readable

Ok, first off, I don't actually know if you are a 10man prot pally, but if you are, change your weapon enchant to colossus, it is quite a bit better. Your cloak needs an enchant. +80 stats on chest seems like a good deal at first, but I am almost certain that is just the major stats, and not useful things like exp/hit/haste/mastery, but instead gives you +80 str/stam/agi/int/spr, so I would suggest going +300 stamina purely because its better than 80 strength and 80 stamina (the only useful things you get from that). Also, +str on wrist is also not that useful, I would highly suggest +170 mastery. I didn't look through your gems because im dying of tired over here, but you've got you hit/exp caps, so im sure its all fine. Overall, just a few enchanting things so I'd go for a comfortable 8/10.
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    For purpose didn't enchanted cloack...have nothing to change for the moment(all gear have haste...). 80all over 300stam, just meh, not interested in stam yet. 180str is beacouse 85% gear is used for retri spek also...minor upgrade with 170mastery...I may try colossus instead all the rest is for purpose not big upgrades if i change.

10+ Year Old Account
    For purpose didn't enchanted cloack...have nothing to change for the moment(all gear have haste...). 80all over 300stam, just meh, not interested in stam yet. 180str is beacouse 85% gear is used for retri spek also...minor upgrade with 170mastery...I may try colossus instead all the rest is for purpose not big upgrades if i change.
    Yeah that is fair enough, most changes in this thread end up being pretty minor anyway.

Colossus is really amazing though, it looks like it would suck but its really nice.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Yeah that is fair enough, most changes in this thread end up being pretty minor anyway.

Colossus is really amazing though, it looks like it would suck but its really nice.
    Didn't end up editing the old one since you guys talked so much already.

I disagree with what 30cmnobaffs said about your gear. 90 stamina over 27 haste any day imo. What I see in your gear though is a very good setup, I'd probably go pure haste gems on the weapon and chest. The socket bonuses aren't really worth losing that much haste for (this is if you're playing 10man).

I don't also agree with the choice to go for Pandaren's Step on the boots. I'd rather have +175 haste since we've already got a nice set of tools for movement.
    I'll give you a very solid 9/10. You've obviously thought about your gear but it's not 100% perfect from my point of view.

For the next guy to rate I'd like to say some of the choices I have with the gear are done for Tsulong Heroic progression (meta gem, glyphs).