Thread: 4 piece tier 9

4 piece tier 9

hey guys i was wondering if i should just keep a 2pc9 and get bis for the other slots, or is it worth it to get the 4pc9? any thoughts? is the overall dps generated from the extra damage of conglag> than the dps bis gear would provide?

any thoughts?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Divineseer

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 4 piece tier 9

4set is not that good for destro, better to keep 2set only. hands and legs should be t9 th .
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I'm confused Bakis, what is the difference on the T8 2 set and the T9 4 set for a destro lock? I was thinking of going 4 pc T9 on my lock with Merlin's robe as my off piece, but of course keeping my 2 pc T8 until I have my 4th piece of T9.

Here's my warlock's armory link btw: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&n=Necrosia
    (Not sure if it still has me wearing my pvp chest/gloves still, I normally have T8 chest and iLevel 245 T9 gloves.)
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]

15+ Year Old Account

There are better helms and shoulders than T9 offers, and the set bonus results in ~150-200 extra dps, which can be attained by better itemization. (For Destro)

R.I.P. YARG

so you guys would basically go with the 2pc9 (gloves and legs) and get like hood of the smoldering aftermath, merlins robe, and pauldrons of the catastrophic emanation?

Quote Originally Posted by divineseer
    so you guys would basically go with the 2pc9 (gloves and legs) and get like hood of the smoldering aftermath, merlins robe, and pauldrons of the catastrophic emanation?
    Yes...the other badge helm actually results in more dps than smoldering aftermath...but take a look at how much hit, haste you would have at the optimum set you want and decide on helm.

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    There are better helms and shoulders than T9 offers, and the set bonus results in ~150-200 extra dps, which can be attained by better itemization. (For Destro)
    i dont think it can be attained just from 2 items of the same ilvl

id like to get 2 pce t9 glvoes shoulders.. but id lose 110 haste.. but gain slight crit and splpower.. i probly need a haste trinket.. anyone have ideas?
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Gloves and legs seem the "best" two pieces with the least desirable off-set pieces for those slots.

helm of fiery aftermath (the hit helm from emblems) makes up for losing the hit on your tier chest when you go to Merlin's. Of course you could go for hit in other slots, but it is currently my plan to get the pauldrons of revered mortality, then save up for the helm to buy when I get all the mats and find someone to make merlin's robe.