Thread: Orc Warlocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Orc Warlocks.

Are orc warlocks really that rare? The orc racial is great for PVE. I would have rolled an orc if my friends weren't silly enough to already have levelled Alliance chars.

Female dwarf rogue... have you ever seen one? Definitely not in a raid.

Deleted

Personally I don't really like Orc Warlocks. They make no sense, Lore-wise. The warlocks were the ones to pretty much ruin the orc civilization as it was before and Thrall has a deep-seated dislike of warlocks (I think?) so why would he allow any of them in the Horde? The ends justify the means?
    Doesn't fit with Thrall imo.
    Undead Warlocks make somewhat sense, the feeling I get from the Forsaken is that they lost everything and everyone they cared about so they just don't care anymore, they'll do _anything_ to reach their goals, warlocks are just means to an end.

My warlock-twink is a Blood Elf, it sorta fits with the Blood Elves, their fel corruption and so on. But I've pretty much started him with the possibility of converting him to an UD sometime in the future.

Hmm, everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess. imo Orcs look kickass in warlock tier (exept t6 because that is just disgusting). I do agree though, as orcs are one of the first character models to be made, they could use a retexture.

Actually, my guild main tank is a female troll warrior. In Wintergrasp I was ownd by a Dwarf Rogue. In a Twink BG I've saw several times Female tauren warriors. It´s off topic.

Thrall let the orcs be warlocks if they don´t do sh*t like in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by North90
    Actually, my guild main tank is a female troll warrior. In Wintergrasp I was ownd by a Dwarf Rogue. In a Twink BG I've saw several times Female tauren warriors. It´s off topic.

Thrall let the orcs be warlocks if they don´t do sh*t like in the past.
    Yeah that sums it up. Thrall is an understanding and patient leader, almost to a fault (*cough*Garrosh*cough*), and so he made an agreement with the warlocks; Behave, and I will leave you to your business. Unleash a doomguard in Orgrimmar and your whole order is toast.
    So far, Kruul is the only example of this, and that wasn't warlock mischiff. Not Horde warlocks anyway.

I'm tempted to make my belf lock an orc come race changes though I find female belf look better than all other lock races in their tier except maybe undead females.

This:

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie
    gonna use race change for my BE female to an orc male/female just for the pure PvE win

I'll be right there with you in que!
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

Orc Female Warlock reporting for duty!

If you don't believe me here's my armory =)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...aurfang&n=Fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by North90
    Lorewise, I'd chose Orc Warlock. Their racial it´s so good in pve. But UD still rock in both PvE and PvP ( Life tap to get mana then cannibalize). But both look cool in the lock horses... Wait till goblins come out xD
    orcs look utterly retarded on the poor horse, im orc lock just for racial... for the ugliness,
    NOGGENFOGGER <3
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Ránëwén
    Orcs look fucking horrible..

UD is the way to go

That's probably it. I'm about to change one of my locks over to horde to play with my cousin, and I've been looking at the racials. The orc racial would be great, and I really didn't see any comparison to that with ud and blood elf, but undead just make a much cooler looking toon as a lock, hands down.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic
    you see less orc locks than troll warriors? really? what about female tauren warriors... those are the things i never see
    Tauren female warriors rocks.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

The one reason I have been able to explain this is that orcs TRULY do not look good in cloth.

Warlock is the only (current) clothie class orcs can use so its not hard to imagine blizzard skipping some good looking cloth for orcs.

If I was to base my class choice mainly on looks, I would have gone undead, (BE is a bit metrosexual for my tastes). But seeing orcs racials and the hammer time dance made me roll orc lock.
    Look at me! I have a signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Ránëwén
    Orcs look fucking horrible..

UD is the way to go
    lol...

Yes, because we all no how attractive that no jaw look is.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Grizzengoo

Sket

If u can't pwn wich orc then definitely can't pwn with undead

p.s: i think u understand what i mean...

I have never liked the look af orcs in anything less than mail. There to much or a "Brute" race to be wearing cloth. I chose undead as they look great in the Lock/Cloth gear. I never Cared about Wotf untill recently and never had probs with dps.

Conclusion - Orcs look crap in cloth, Roll Belf or undead although orc will be the best choise for people thinking about it for the Horde side
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Sket

Quote Originally Posted by Angeal
    I have never liked the look af orcs in anything less than mail. There to much or a "Brute" race to be wearing cloth. I chose undead as they look great in the Lock/Cloth gear. I never Cared about Wotf untill recently and never had probs with dps.

Conclusion - Orcs look crap in cloth, Roll Belf or undead although orc will be the best choise for people thinking about it for the Horde side
    You don't know any thing about world of warcraft lore, so you have completely different vision of the game.
    Orcs in wow aren't orcs in LOTRO....

Quote Originally Posted by Sket
    You don't know any thing about world of warcraft lore, so you have completely different vision of the game.
    Orcs in wow aren't orcs in LOTRO....
    That's a random outburst for him stating his opinion. Orcs have large models with oversized shoulders, bulging biceps, and generally "powerful" animations. Casters, and their gear, are generally a little less strong-man. It's nothing to do with lore and everything to do with how it looks in game. If the look of orc warlocks don't bother you, then grats that your aesthetic sensibilities happen to line up well with racials.

All warlock gear looks better on orcs.

ALL OF IT.