Need help with Priest/Rogue

Hello ppl, me and my arena partner seem to have a major issue...

We are playing Resto shaman/Destro lock

Im the shaman, and as soon as we meet a Priest, Rogue team or Rogue/Mage, we kinda get owned...

Vs priest/rogue teams; Using Stoneskin totem, Flametounge, Cleansing, Wrath of air.
    depending on who the rogue opens on, if he opens on me my mate fears and start on him, though this leaves the priest free to manaburn me, witch is the major issue...

I try to interuppt/grounding totem/hex away as much as possible... but in the end if it's a long fight we loose because i go totally oom (and i have mana tide specced and try to use it in good situations)
    I also try to go away to drink as often as possible, but then they insta switch to me or burst my mate as hard as possible so i have to start healing again...

Against Rogue/mage teams they most oftenly start with a sap on me, then chain poly me, if i trinket the poly they spell lock me/blind me/deepfreeze me. and they burst down my mate.
    I really don't know what to do...

So we kinda need some advices on how to beat these setups.
    Best regards
    /Taroshik
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Need help with Priest/Rogue

Simple fix

Keep the pressure on the priest at all times make him cast heals not mana burns, a destro lock can take alot of healers health down pretty quickly, make sure to interrupt the hymm of hope (spelling) and try to keep the rogue feared/seduced. Should have much trouble with them, Hex the priest when they get low and finish them with a NS chain lightning. Honestly though keeping the pressure on the priest helps out alot, you should be able to kite a rogue around by yourself depending on your gear, oom the priest.

First of all thx for your fast reply

Im running with 760 usually, but changed from 111 spp Wg trinket back to 84 resi trinket so now im at 840 somwhere and around 21k hp.

so only put pressure on the healer, make him heal alot on himself, hex when he goes low, is it that easy? xD

to bad rogues usually use their megaomgbritneyspears stun lock and hit like F***ing S**T
    "The problem with quotes of the internet is that they are often hard to find trustworthy" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Taroshik
    First of all thx for your fast reply

Im running with 760 usually, but changed from 111 spp Wg trinket back to 84 resi trinket so now im at 840 somwhere and around 21k hp.

so only put pressure on the healer, make him heal alot on himself, hex when he goes low, is it that easy? xD

to bad rogues usually use their megaomgbritneyspears stun lock and hit like F***ing S**T
    Well from what I have noticed, disc priests go oom rather quickly. Especially if there is a destro lock bursting the piss out of him, make him cast heals/use mana. At the point where he gets roughly 10k or less I would hex immediately and finish him within the hex (if his trinket is down) Usually that should work

As a shaman, you should rarely ever have to worry about mana burn. Shock them as your working to find a good pillar to LOS. Above poster was correct that if you are applying enough pressure, the priest can't mana burn anyway. If your lock is not putting out enough pressure himself, then you need to help him with purge, CL, FS and LB's. If mana burns are still a problem at that point, practice getting good at shocking his mana burn, followed by purge on him. Now you have put him in a posistion where he has to use globals to reaplly his shields and buffs or mana burn. If he keeps mana burning then ur lock should eat his face alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Floness
    As a shaman, you should rarely ever have to worry about mana burn. Shock them as your working to find a good pillar to LOS. Above poster was correct that if you are applying enough pressure, the priest can't mana burn anyway. If your lock is not putting out enough pressure himself, then you need to help him with purge, CL, FS and LB's. If mana burns are still a problem at that point, practice getting good at shocking his mana burn, followed by purge on him. Now you have put him in a posistion where he has to use globals to reaplly his shields and buffs or mana burn. If he keeps mana burning then ur lock should eat his face alive.
    Exactly and well put. Basically if hes casting heals he is using his mana, if your both bloodlusted and focusing him he is going to use a large amount of his mana and his shadowfiend is really all he can use at this point for mana back if you interrupt his hymm of hope which is easily done. Just dont give him a chance to mana burn.