Thread: Stupid Question

Stupid Question

I consider myself an above average Ret Pally, I was wondering if me prefering to use Seal of Command all the time is wrong and I am depriving my DPS. Was wondering if it is the best DPS Seal that Ret pallies have? I try SoV but it is just too slow for me but I did only try it for like 10 mins. So just a question as if SoC or SoV is better? BTW I am only lvl 74 right now. So that is all I really have if there are further spells I have not reached yet that will be better when I get to them please let me know.

Re: Stupid Question

I use SOC on all trash leading up to boss fights, longer the fight more likley ill put the stacking seal SOV up.

My dps is usually up near top darn rogues and locks get by me most of the time.

EDIT: till 80 i'd say the seal of choice would be SOC
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wow4lyfe05
    I consider myself an above average Ret Pally, I was wondering if me prefering to use Seal of Command all the time is wrong and I am depriving my DPS. Was wondering if it is the best DPS Seal that Ret pallies have? I try SoV but it is just too slow for me but I did only try it for like 10 mins. So just a question as if SoC or SoV is better? BTW I am only lvl 74 right now. So that is all I really have if there are further spells I have not reached yet that will be better when I get to them please let me know.
    Until you get to 80 and obtain "decent" gera, use SoC- On Boss fights use SoV, and on trash use SoR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Until you get to 80 and obtain "decent" gear, use SoC- On Boss fights use SoV, and on trash use SoR.
    This

I can't help but ask because its been buggin me. How can you be an "above average ret pally" without even being max level? I don't mean to sound like a douchebag and that why I didn't post this question until the third time I visited your thread? Questions are cool and I rarely ever try to berate someone for asking them unless they are just trolling.

I just had to ask.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    I can't help but ask because its been buggin me. How can you be an "above average ret pally" without even being max level? I don't mean to sound like a douchebag and that why I didn't post this question until the third time I visited your thread? Questions are cool and I rarely ever try to berate someone for asking them unless they are just trolling.

I just had to ask.
    Maybe he's one of those few paladins that actually manage to do 1500 dps in a 5 man instead of ~500?

to be above average doesnt meen you have to be 80.... maybe he is one of those people that do all the dungeons while leaviling cause he doesnt care that much even if he is waisting time leveling... you never know :-X
    This user has been banned.