Thread: Why no US Love?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why no US Love?

I've spent a long time reading posts on this website much to my delight. I have always been able to count on these forums to brighten up my day with the humor brought on by the constant barrage of trolling, ePeen flexing and bickering over who is better than who, US vs. EU, blah blah. I personally have never really cared what guild got "world firsts" etc. I will admit it's nice to see different guilds on the top recently than it has been in the past. I have the utmost respect for ALL guilds future, present and past who've accomplished the high end encounter/achievement "World Firsts" and all the bickering about exploits, trying to make a case for getting World Firsts removed, etc. is plain nonsensical. I applaud anyone who has the creativity to figure out a way to "win" using what Blizzard has put IN THE GAME to utilitize. Whether it be circumventing game mechanics, class abilities, or "stacking a particular class" (yea I lmao when I heard someone QQ about Premo's raid makeup), as long as it's something that is within the game, regardless how cheap it is, it's fair game until Blizzard addresses it in their own way via hotfix, etc.

Now, as I mentioned before, I've never been a GO US, BAD EU, or whatever person. Grats to Paragon, Stars and Premo for their Anub Kills so far. I don't care if you did or if you didn't do any of the above mentioned things to achieve your kill. A kill is a kill... PERIOD! I've read so much US vs. EU, good vs. evil, "you suck, no YOU SUCK" crap it's amazing. My only comment really is that I ask why when Paragon killed Anub, it was posted within MINUTES on MMO-CHAMPION.COM's front page then the same thing with the STARS kill...it makes front page yet a few hours after the downed him yet when the World 3rd kill occurs (a US First Kill), and it's even with a much higher level of attempts left, not to mention the Heroic: A Tribute to Skill Achievement (World 1st)... we still have not one mention of it on the Front Page and the only real data on it is on the forums.

So what gives??? Why is the US being left out of this newsworthy accomplishment? I'm sure I'll get the "QQ U.S. FANBOY" comments which is fine, yes I'm a US Player big deal. I just don't understand why Premonition isn't getting any love? No I'm not a Premo suckup, as stated above I could care less what Country, Continent or Ethnic Vagina a guild popped out of, it would have just been nice to see a US guild get a little attention for a change since the EU guilds have been on top for awhile.

Just my two cents worth...flame/troll on!

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Why no US Love?

Quote Originally Posted by poopsniffer
    GO US, BAD EU
    QQ U.S. FANBOY I'm a US Player big deal. I just don't understand why Premonition is getting love?
    Kept the best
    http://rediscoverreading.wordpress.com/

Imagination is better than knowledge - Einstein

Now taking bets that the OP is called an Exodus fanboy before the end of the first page. Who's in?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account

That is wierd, boub usually posts the world first three for things like this, he did with alone in the darkness at least. and yeah it is good to see a few different guilds getting world firsts, though i have nothing against ensidia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Now taking bets that the OP is called an Exodus fanboy before the end of the first page. Who's in?
    lol, now some1 is just gonna say it cuz u made that comment.

lol now they are on the front page, i guess boub was just getting to it when u made this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

It was just added. Probably had to do with the fact that Boub wasn't on/was busy with other things at the time.

The OP is an Exodus fanboy.

I said it, but I don't really mean it. But yeah, grats to Premonition for world first Tribute to Skill.
    Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a poet... or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Even a demigod such as Boub must sleep occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrizzle
    LIES AND SLANDER
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I understand he has a RL and that he doesn't spend 24/7 on here waiting to post something. It's just odd that we had posts minutes to hours after Paragon and Stars had their kills and nearly a day went by long after there were forum posts about Prem's kill. I am FAR from an Exodus fanboy much less a fanboy of any other US guild. I'm not a fanboy of any guild really except the guild that I am currently in, which is a US top 100 Guild currently working on and very close to killing Heroic Twins.

I'm not going to deny the fact it's nice to see a U.S. based guild in the #1 spot, I'm proud to see that. But, I wouldn't be surprised to see a EU or other so named guild bounce back on top in the next week or two and as always, I'll tip my hat to them as well.

Ever heard time difference? "you know US is few hours behind" (direct quote from fast and furious tokyo drift btw!!!!). When EU raids ppl are watching tv or playing games casually if they are not doing late night job.
    When US is raiding ppl who live in europe are....Sleeping!

btw it was Premonitions second week doing the heroic instance so that's why the achievement ain't that big of a deal.

Because us europeans are mean, bad people who want to downlplay everything US guilds do at every turn.

THERE, I SAID IT!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nitrizzle
    Source please!

Well I think a lot of people barely even care about hearing about world firsts so it's really questionable if the world 3rd kill is newsworthy to anyone. In this case of course you could argue that it was a bit more interesting since apparently the three first kills came from different regions, but still there has to be a cut-off point for reporting first kills. I wouldn't mind only hearing about the very first kill.

15+ Year Old Account

Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, tard. You freaks look for anything to complain about.

Maybe the moderator of this forum SLEEPS while you guys PLAY?
    Oh come on, you need to get your head out of your arschenhaller
    Banned.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mattis
    why so upset ???

oh sorry, i think its your time of the month
    "Funboy, STFU"

10+ Year Old Account

speaking of time diff - you do know boub is in france, right?

'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

10+ Year Old Account

I am from the US and we all know that the Chinese are better.