Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best of these trinkets

Dark matter/Deaths verdict (twins trinket)

or

Twins trinket/mjolnir

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Best of these trinkets

Death's Verdict, Death's Verdict, and oh yeah, did I mention Death's Verdict? It's pretty much the new Greatness card from what I've been told.

The question is the 2nd trinket besides that one

or are you talking about using normal/heroic version

Quote Originally Posted by Sersick
    Death's Verdict, Death's Verdict, and oh yeah, did I mention Death's Verdict? It's pretty much the new Greatness card from what I've been told.
    I love your avatar

At this point, Marks Hunters are all about aiming for 566 armor pen and using mjollnir to hit the softcap.

Dark Matter may be better for SV.

Your definately going to roll Death's Verdict/Dark Matter, the base attack power you get from both of this is just absolutely stupid, plus the chance on hits are ridiculous!

"You gain Paragon"= Shit ton of agility, btw it stacks with greatness card

Verdict/Dark Matter.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

OR
    you get the normal and heroic versions of Death's Verdict,cause i can gurantee you if you can wear them both and the can proc together thats BiS for Str/Agi users.

besides that,greatness is BiS till you get one of the twins ones or one of the algalon ones,though dark matter is just plain stupid(i just hate chance on hit trinkets that provide an aditional chance on it) Comets trail though,if you can get your hands on that,that things just retardedly good.

Quote Originally Posted by theeyeofneji
    OR
    you get the normal and heroic versions of Death's Verdict,cause i can gurantee you if you can wear them both and the can proc together thats BiS for Str/Agi users.

besides that,greatness is BiS till you get one of the twins ones or one of the algalon ones,though dark matter is just plain stupid(i just hate chance on hit trinkets that provide an aditional chance on it) Comets trail though,if you can get your hands on that,that things just retardedly good.
    They're Unique, so you couldn't wear both.
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

I wear Death's Verdict/Mjolnirs for MM and Greatness/Death's Verdict for SV

Quote Originally Posted by Robotnik
    They're Unique, so you couldn't wear both.
    You can actually.

Death's Verdict/Dark Matter by a god damned mile.

You lucky sod. :'(
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Infs
    You can actually.
    You can use both, they do stack, and they don't share an internal cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

10+ Year Old Account

Verdict and darkmoon greatness

You can wear both. Even though they are unique, the heroic and normal version have different item ID's (ya know, cause they are different and all). U can't however equip normal version x2 or heroic version x2 but one of each works fine =P

edited for an annoying typo

Give me an armory that shows them both on or i wont believe anyone telling me that you can have both.

Same goes for the rings having the same name, they are limited to 1 ring.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub
    Give me an armory that shows them both on or i wont believe anyone telling me that you can have both.

Same goes for the rings having the same name, they are limited to 1 ring.
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9683/dualproc.jpg
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edenar&n=Trokz
    His armory is currently his pvp gear set, so if you don't trust the screenie you'll either have to make a char on Jaedenar-EU and convince him to show you or log out with both trinkets equipped to update armory, or wait for him to update the armory himself with both trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9683/dualproc.jpg
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edenar&n=Trokz
    His armory is currently his pvp gear set, so if you don't trust the screenie you'll either have to make a char on Jaedenar-EU and convince him to show you or log out with both trinkets equipped to update armory, or wait for him to update the armory himself with both trinkets.
    Okay, screenie is proof enough, sorry for doubting everyone, just found it, hmm, odd, that you can have 2 trinkets bearing the same name, just 1 heroic 1 normalz.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub
    Okay, screenie is proof enough, sorry for doubting everyone, just found it, hmm, odd, that you can have 2 trinkets bearing the same name, just 1 heroic 1 normalz.
    It's because unique tag is based solely on itemID or itemIDs in the case of dragons eyes/stormjewels etc, and seeing as they have different itemIDs they can both be equipped at the same time. This is also why the buffs from the 2 trinkets stack, different buff IDs, and apparently an oversight where they don't share internal cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken
    It's because unique tag is based solely on itemID or itemIDs in the case of dragons eyes/stormjewels etc, and seeing as they have different itemIDs they can both be equipped at the same time. This is also why the buffs from the 2 trinkets stack, different buff IDs, and apparently an oversight where they don't share internal cooldown.
    Seems a bit overpowered if you ask me and these have been tested with the effect stacking?

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.