Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Stick a fork in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    While i can't say i've ever played a Shaman, i too feel the frustration you're going through (except mine isn't about my spec these days). The game itself has gone downhill recently. Not since WotLK, not since Ulduar, but since 3.2, Call of the Crusade. In such a short time, they've announced so many planned changes, that even for me, the guy who plays a Paladin, it's just becoming too simple, but at the same time, so vast. There's now so much going on in the game with regards to balance that it feels like they're making progress, but then they pull out something like Trial of the Crusader, and call it PvE (no, i'm not here to boast about it's difficulty or "easyness").

They're also going to be destroying my Battlegroup and it's Battleground community with 3.2.2. I feel that the next few days might be the last for me as well.

I guess it's just the way the game is going these days.
    Destroy your battlegroup how? That you can't win against 30 players anymore cause your team has 40 in AV? Sorry if it was because of something else.

Back to the topic:

C l a s s e s a r e b a l a n c e d - If you cry about nerfs it is because you miss being OVERPOWERED - Face the fact that others can be better than you, thanks, bye.
    Banned.

You made an account to post this because you don't have anyone else to tell this to...?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

i just see "QQQQQQQQ...."
    quit whining, noone gives a shit, your just wasting a toppic ere
    Live together, die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannaf
    C l a s s e s a r e b a l a n c e d - If you cry about nerfs it is because you miss being OVERPOWERED - Face the fact that others can be better than you, thanks, bye.
    Indeed. I would understand you if you posted this a few season ago but the fact is that Classes are very balanced at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the trinity
    Bye!! Good to see another bad leaving who thinks the class sucks when the only real problem is Enh isn't the best in Arena.
    Because ele obviously doesn't have scaling issues

15+ Year Old Account

I play my 62 Dk and just by looking at all the amazing amount of spell variety I cry a little. A slow, a Silence, an interrupt, a uh.. Get-Over-Here! stun immunity (which is what SR was going to be!) and even a health boost..

I'm not quitting cause thank god I don't PvP anymore (BC burnt me out) but it makes me sad that Blizzard oblivious to how flawed their own system is. If they wanted PvP to be balanced, First they would increase the team sizes. 5-8-12 maybe? next they would actually accept their mistakes and actually give us something. screw being unique, after 3 years of being a punching bag we need SOMETHING more.

im fucking shitting on blizzard for makin those changes to thunderstrorm and shamanistic rage

15+ Year Old Account

Dude's right. Seriously.

He's absolutely right.

Blizzard WANTS priest and rogue to dominate the pvp game. Every single time a class comes out that can rival its overpoweredness, it gets nerfed immediately thereafter (nearly hotfixed) while blizzard allowed season 4 exploits to continue through the entire 6 month period.

DKs? Nerfed. Paladins? Nerfed. BM Hunters? Nerfed. Now Enhancement Shaman utility? Nerfed.

It pisses me off, and is exactly why I don't want to pvp anymore. They just simply don't want other classes to compete with their bread and butter RMP.

Guild Wars 2 looks great but it will be a long wait...however there is Champions Online, it might be interesting...

Freeze It Now, Eat It Later

Paper is fine, nerf rock.
    -Scissors-

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcleave
    Whats your arena rating? I am 2189 atm
    Wasn't it on this very website where we watched TOP rated teams using Hunters and Shaman against RMP and winning? ...

btw yes, the problem is not your class. You are simply frustrated about being outplayed. Maybe you have reached your potential, maybe you haven't. Either way, your simply giving up where people have taken Shaman above 2500 plenty of times
    I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

2189 .... then why whining ??

QQ moar plx ... kkthxbye

2189 and you come here to QQ?

lol

I used to arena back in the day on my rogue. I found it incredibly boring.
    Ok so priest/rogue are tough? so what
    it used to be druid/warrior for a long time and everyone who ever did even the slightest arena knows this.
    Rogues have always been a bit on the OP side damage wise. Their survivability sucks and all you need to do is make sure they stay dotted up with something.
    The key to rogue/ priest I found is beat the hell out of the rogue til 1/2 hp.... Priest will freak and attempt heals. At this point interrupt if you can and dps the hell out of the priest. You now should have your two opponents at 1/2 hp each. Quickly figure out which one the priest is attempting to heal back to full hp and down the other one. The priest should be trying to heal himself so kill off the rogue.

It's a long fight and you need a healer to do this. I'm not sure a double dps team can pull this off unless they both work together to silence then dps the rogue down. I would suggest if double DPS one be a hybrid ready to toss a heal or two to the other if sapped.

Probably not explained very well, but maybe you'll get the point and be able to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar31
    -Scissors-
    I nearly wet my armor XD

Well, the nerf wasn't needed at all, the RMP dominance is more than obvious yeah, though I'm right now playing elemental with an arcane mage and a prot paladin and we're mostly winning against RMP unless their priest is insanely good, you need to try out new things, new stuff! That always worked out for me and it should for you!

Blizzard will never buff shamans to be as good as others, I managed to live with that long time ago, the QQ never helps, it'll always be unfair and there will always be bads whining when a team with a shaman beats their pathetic RMP, you have to accept it, if not, just reroll/quit, don't hope for buffs.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

my couple of coppers....

I like what they're doing with Lava Burst and because my set already gives me Flame Shock crit ticks... That is 2 glyphs freed up for more function. I'm scheming evil things already MU HA HA HA HA HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestar31
    -Scissors-
    No, Rock is absolutely fine, Paper is OP.
    -Rock-

I HEARD U HAS GLADIATOR RANK INC

RMP is tough but I run DLW and we usually beat them. Shamans kill us because I spend a lot of time targeting Grounding and Tremor Totems! >.<

The bug fixes to SR and TS are like the changes they made to Chaos Bolt when they found it was passing through Barkskin, Pain Suppression and similar talents. That wasn't a nerf but rather a fix, just like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ætti mørkna
    Dude's right. Seriously.

He's absolutely right.

Blizzard WANTS priest and rogue to dominate the pvp game. Every single time a class comes out that can rival its overpoweredness, it gets nerfed immediately thereafter (nearly hotfixed) while blizzard allowed season 4 exploits to continue through the entire 6 month period.

DKs? Nerfed. Paladins? Nerfed. BM Hunters? Nerfed. Now Enhancement Shaman utility? Nerfed.

It pisses me off, and is exactly why I don't want to pvp anymore. They just simply don't want other classes to compete with their bread and butter RMP.
    How long did it take blizz to get DK's nerfed to be "balanced"?
    This user has been banned.