I need help with my 3v3: Destro,Unholly,Resto Druid

Hello I have some problems with running this comp so far this season i got to 1460 in 2v2 and 1359 in 3v3 but the 3v3 is my real concern. I'm running as a destro warlock with an Unholly DK and a resto Druid we are all in deadly gear except the druid hes got some furious and deadly, DK's deadly and im deadly with the 3 relentless of pieces belt wrist and shoes. THe problem is I have 927 resilience and I die to fast. I love this comp because when i do not get focused we can insta gib a healer or a dps before he even gets healed, and that's the way its supposed to be but when they focus me its defensive play and sometimes i just die to fast. Its not like they focus me and its insta win for them but sometimes it just ridiculous. So can anyone shed some light on this situation? and btw we use vent we cc we do everything so can anyone give me any tips for my team?

Re: I need help with my 3v3: Destro,Unholly,Resto Druid

If that's the way your comp. is working with the kinda 'blow-up' gib, you may want to run with a Paladin healer. Reason for this is because if they do focus you and your team is on the defensive off the bat, a Hand of Protection on your would allow you to continue your burst. You lose your Cyclone and rolling hots/double mana bar but if that's your problem that may be a way to fix it.

Only other thing I can say is your DK needs peel better and place your Teleporter in a nice spot and use it well to avoid burst. Good luck.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."