Looking for pointers and suggestions

Hi guys, haven´t posted in a while.

I have carefully built my toon following most of the guides here and in EJ, and throwing in a bit of common sense. Now, i dunno if I´m paranoid but it seems to me my DPS could benefit from something and I can´t quite put my finger on it. Now, while I live in Southamerica and my net isn´t the best, I don´t wanna resort to blaming it on my latency.

Like I said, I know the basic caps and most of the theory, but I just can´t seem to identify what I might be missing, and since you guys are the experts, I come to you for help.

Here´s my Armory link, don´t be afraid to be brutally honest if you think I´m doin something dumb:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...alyon&n=Raikun

Thank you in advance

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for pointers and suggestions

• Are you maintaining the hierarchy of the priority system on enhancement for your attacks?
    • Do you feel comfortable with the encounter that you aren't hesitant in moving/stopping/killing, etc.?

Your gear seems fine to what you've been following on both here and the EJ forums (although I'm not understanding the crit JC gem in the gloves just for the 4 agi) so those are the only questions I can come up with off the top of my head. I know from experience that my DPS is a little low on new encounters because I don't want to die or do something that would cause the wipe on the raid. I normally play as elemental in a raiding environment and mess around with enhancement now and then in 10mans or heroics.

... or maybe it is just latency that could be it (even though you don't want to blame it on that) but I wouldn't think that it would be that either.
    :3