Retri T9 2-Piece

Paladin Tier-9 DPS 2-Piece Set Bonus: Now grants the correct chance for Righteous Vengeance ticks to be critical strikes.

Whoop. So anyone know what the "correct chance" is? Is it based on your crit chance or anything or just some random number thought up by the admin person at Blizz?

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Re: Retri T9 2-Piece

As far as i know from blue posts its "your crit chance" + 5%. Now if "your crit chance" is mele or spell crit chance i dont know

It's bugged atm, afaik.. I heard it only has like a 2% chance to crit atm, but not sure if they'd fixed it yet, though.
    inb4 "<insert instance> was merely a setback!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuu
    It's bugged atm, afaik.. I heard it only has like a 2% chance to crit atm, but not sure if they'd fixed it yet, though.
    Kinda what the post's about :>

;D QFT
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

He-he ... Let's hope patch 3.2.2 comes early ;D

The posts that I have seen from people testing it have shown a critical chance anywhere from 2% to 5%. With the collected data, EJ is assuming the critical chance to be at 4%.

The "correct" critical chance will be the paladins critical strike chance plus 4%.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grozz
    He-he ... Let's hope patch 3.2.2 comes early ;D
    already late :<

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    The posts that I have seen from people testing it have shown a critical chance anywhere from 2% to 5%. With the collected data, EJ is assuming the critical chance to be at 4%.

The "correct" critical chance will be the paladins critical strike chance plus 4%.
    This. And gratz on 500 posts Pren

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    This. And gratz on 500 posts Pren
    Thanks.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Cool, so it should scale nicely. Thanks for the clarification.

I like how this was a known issue since before TotC was released on live and has yet to be fixed. It's been addressed, whoopie fix the goddamned thing already! I'm still rocking 4 piece t8.5 since I can't wear any of my new t9 gear ><

Here's to hoping ICC set bonuses don't totally suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SalcN
    Kinda what the post's about :>
    Lol, yeah, I noticed just now

/palm to face.
    inb4 "<insert instance> was merely a setback!"

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuu
    Lol, yeah, I noticed just now

/palm to face.
    Save keystrokes and use the proper command. /facepalm