Elemental T8 4 pieces bonus question

I've got a few doubts concerning this bonus and I wonder if anyone can solve them.

1.- Is the DoT effect also triggered by lightning overload or just by regular LBs?
    2.- Does the DoT stack or it is just overwritten with each new crit?

Thanks in advance and my apologies if this was discussed before, but I didn't find anything related.

Re: Elemental T8 4 pieces bonus question

Let me make sure I understand what you're asking.

A) If the elem 4 pc set bonus procs, from a crit with a lightning bolt, then does the elem 4 pc bonus also proc, in the case that a lightning overload proc also crits?

My hunch is that it would, but I really have no idea. Have you tried sifting through a combat log parse to see if it does?

B) If I have a second (or third, fourth, etc.) crit, from either a lightning bolt, or chain lightning, while my first lightning overload is still ticking, then do I get multiple lightning overload effects, or do the successive lightning overloads simply overwrite the first?

My hunch is that you'd have multiple, independent lightning overload effects. I honestly really don't know, however. When lightning overload procs, does it show as a debuff on your target? If so, couldn't you do a session on the training dummies and see if you get multiples? (Or, sift through a combat log parse?)

Yes, that was what I was asking. The problem is that I don't have the T8 bonus, so I'm unable to test it myself on the live servers and check the log. That is the reason why I'm asking.

I don't remember seeing LO proccing it. I'd have to double check my combat log.
    either way, it doesn't really affect your playstyle because the debuff "rolls". i.e. Electrified works under the "damage owed" rule.

quick example:

LB crits for 10k
    mob gains Electrified for 800
    Electrified ticks for 400
    LB crits for 10k
    mob's Electrified goes up to 1200 (800 - 400 + 800)
    Electrified ticks for 600

etc.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Neokarasu

but if

LB crits for 10k
    elec for 800
    LB hits for 5k
    elec for 400
    LB crits for 10k
    >>elec for 400

if there is a non crit between it will not stack up
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

It works like ignite and deep wounds.

No I don't know if it works off the extra.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

1. Just regular LBs. Doesn't proc Electrified from Lightning Overload LBs. Don't know why, they're still lightning bolts
    2. What fakestreet says, owed damage principle.