Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: World First Tribute to Mad Skill (25) by Paragon

the recount tells us:
    number of pure dps class > number of buff class in the game

does blizzard want the raid combination to be this??

later maybe all raids have 1/3 are rogues..  so ... stupid

if you want to get achievement, u cannot play shaman dps. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ligaments
    First of all, congratulations to Paragon. The WF kill was impressive enough, but turning around and doing it in 41 fewer attempts the very next week is just incredible. We're all pulling for Tribute to Insanity, but doubtless it'll happen soon enough.

A lot of people have been using this thread to complain about their class woes, but I really don't think that's the issue here. It's always been my belief that a balanced raid composed of 2-3 of every class, in various specs, should be able to handle any encounter that Blizz throws at us.

What then ends up being so disappointing is seeing them design an encounter that completely relies on AoE damage. For all intents and purposes, Paragon's kill was comprised of 3 DPS classes. I'm fine with rogues, unholy DKs, and mages performing above and beyond in aoe fights, but there has to be a limit. To make a fight so dependent on AoE that mastering it requires the exclusion of every other class is simply absurd.

Usually I'm excited about world firsts and I inundate myself with videos and strats in order to have a shot at accomplishing the same thing as the world's top guilds.

...our 25man raids typically consist of 4-5 warlocks, 2-3 hunters, and several other less-than-optimal AoE DPS. How am I supposed to get excited for this fight? It's 10% execution, 10% skill, and 80% class selection. Simply depressing for those of us who thought that skill was the attribute that will ultimately define success.
    the fact tells us, blizzard's design failed, "balance" doesnt mean best

the designers only know to use computer to simulate
    just like one guild said "in theroy it is impossible to down yogg-0"

Less QQ about the ret doing 8k and more talk about how ret can easily push 7k in other ToC encounters.

Same buttons to push; but can you push them better?

Gratz to Paragon

THAT IS NOT A STACKED RAID IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Regardless, jesus that's awesome, big gratz to paragon.

HAY GUYS!

I just wanted to tell you Transidia did this achievement as the world second!!! how impressive??? I mean, they did not use any soulstones or stack rogues!! all they did was nothing but transfer from server to get 50 more tries and more gear!!! isnt this pro?? me wants to join Transidia ASAP!

Moderator edit: User was given a free flight to Transylvania for this post. It was the closest I could get.

11k dps?

wtf fok spam lols
    Jaedek <sup fresh our turn baby>