PvP Priest Gear Makeup

I want to be disc in my 3v3 (mage/priest/rogue) and shadow in my 2v2 (spriest/rogue), but I dont know if I should buy the mooncloth deadly gear or the satin deadly gear. Also I noticed that a lot of people seem to mix and match satin and mooncloth. So basically I was thinking getting satin deadly and just buy mooncloth relentless or w/e. Which gear composition is best if I am going to be shadow and disc?

Re: PvP Priest Gear Makeup

anyone? :'(

I will help you but, first link your armory with your current gear so I can get a better look at what your working with.

Edit: At least for shadow your going to use mostly crit gear and at least 4 pieces of the crit set. For disc your going to wear at least 4 pieces of the spirit set. Your going to need spirit to fight any mirror rmp's, so your offset may varry for your tastes.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Well I am still leveling at the moment, but i have 60000 honor and i dont want to hit the cap before I buy a piece of gear. I was also thinking more 3 mooncloth, 2 satin, since they are different sets i will get the 50 resil bonus twice right?

/bump

Well if your looking for an arena guide then there is one at the top of the page.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=89403.0
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".