Thread: pvp enhance

pvp enhance

i'm pretty sure this question has been asked many times and i apologize for asking it again....with certain talents making both frostbrand and flametounge weapon look pretty tempting for pvp and the sheer awesomness of windfury i've been having a hard time figuring out which weapon enchants to use. thanks for any advice

Re: pvp enhance

i still use wf/ft, some people say the frostband buff is better than having 300+ SP or whatever FT gives, but I would definately not use wf/wf

Personally i prefer wf/ft, we have enough tools to keep people in range between frostshock, ghostwolf and earthbind totem, and the frostbrand proc is too inconsistent to be a viable alternative to the reliable boost off FT

I'm WF/FT also for the additional damage pressure. If I need more maelstrom procs, I go with WF/WF.

so points in frozen power is only for the snare then?

People posting what they use need to link Armory so we can make sure they aren't sub 1700 bads.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thoreaxe
    i'm pretty sure this question has been asked many times and i apologize for asking it again....with certain talents making both frostbrand and flametounge weapon look pretty tempting for pvp and the sheer awesomness of windfury i've been having a hard time figuring out which weapon enchants to use. thanks for any advice
    Go Wf/FB, the debuff on fb will do a shiton more than the sp of FT.

I prefer WF/FB, it is nice because it is undispellable aside from druid shift/freedom, when fb does proc it does decent damage as well

psh DW'ing in pvp is for arenas(in which case since wind shear is our interupt now and we can throw out frost shocks freely,just use WF/FT)
    but if your bg'ing and your like me,dont give a shit about winning just kills and damage

get yourself a BoH/Edge of Ruin/or Jawbone,slap good ol'windfury on it and watch the numbers fly

i cant help but do this considering i was playing before DW was in the tree and 2 handed windfury was just fun.

ya, in a week or two I'm gonna get my t1 relentless axe and fool around in BG/duels with it ;D

Quote Originally Posted by the trinity
    People posting what they use need to link Armory so we can make sure they aren't sub 1700 bads.
    Like you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mangoarizona
    Like you, right?
    I didn't suggest anything, can't you read? I also don't do arena as Enhance...I said that because when people ask for advice they generally want the correct answer and people who don't PvP at high levels could use either WF/FT or WF/FB because it doesn't matter at low ratings.

I prefer WF/FB for a few reasons.

- Undispellable Snare
    - Damage much nicer than FT
    - It buffs Shock, Lightning Bolt and LL damage by 10%

I also agree that FB proc could be made a smidge more consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by maarzbar
    ya, in a week or two I'm gonna get my t1 relentless axe and fool around in BG/duels with it ;D
    I wouldnt waste the points.

We were doing a guild Naxx 25 emblem, DE run for the G-bank and Betrayer of Humanity falls. I pst the loot master (guild leader) and talk him into to sliding it over to me. So I slap berserker on it and head out. It was decent fun but in all honesty I ended up DEing it because well it isn't that great. It builds Maelstrom procs agonizingly slow and you just have the one attack, stormstrike and hope for a WF proc.

Now dont get me wrong I had a few "ROFLMAO" moments when I caught some bad geared new 80 undefended an damn near one shot em, which was somewhat fun.

Long story short after entire day of BGing with Betrayer I realized that it just isnt viable tbh. So sadly I DEed it, and I lost a ton of mats because of the berserkr enchant. So if you think i would lose 700g in mats because it was even remotely viable, lol, think again.

Learn from my mistake, unless you wanna just see for yourself and discover what I already have.