Thread: Worst corpsrun

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Worst corpsrun

Arond7 I had that hapen to me before it was a bug on the isle we played chicken out on the deep water... NOT A GOOD IDEA.
    That one retired mage.
    http://dotabuff.com/players/75546158 Main DotA account
    http://dotabuff.com/players/135984949 Secondary DotA account

(Horde) Fell from Felwood to Darkshore shortly after the release of WoW. Back then, there wasn't a mark on the map to show the closest Spirit Rezzer. Took well over an hour and I just said screw it and logged... Don't even remember how I rezzed. I was contemplating quitting the game. God, what a horrible experience.

Also, the countless runs back to MC/BWL. Can you believe we actually did that???

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/23.html

Not exactly a "corpse run" but, you get the picture.

was leveling in strangle thorn and i went to go eat ... when i came back my cousin decided it would be fun to run me into that troll infeasted place by the sea ( 5 lvl higher trolls T.T) and then when i died run me through the water . when i got back i was somewhere in the middle of the ocean and had to walk for like 15m back to body in strangle thorn T.T thank god for that NE racial wisp spirit ...
    This user has been banned.

Thralls room as an alliance. DX

I got caught out in the middle of the water with a frost mage. After that i always stealthed from boat to boat just in case it ever happened again.

I died while afkautoflying across northrend. I died from fatigue in the ocean east of howling fjord. My body spawned in the barrens.

I had to spirit ress after several attempts to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Straye
    I died while afkautoflying across northrend. I died from fatigue in the ocean east of howling fjord. My body spawned in the barrens.

I had to spirit ress after several attempts to run.
    wow alot of people seem to do this
    Quote Originally Posted by FozziE
    Put on auto-run with my epic flying mount in Northrend and went AFK for awhile.
    When I came back, I had died of fatigue. I released my spirit, and my ghost ended
    up in Westfall. I was like "WTF?! Allright... I guess I'm gonna run to Northrend then..."

So I ran. The fatigue meter came up again and I died again, as a ghost.. Then, luckily,
    my corpse was near Westfall and not just south of Howling Fjord.

Ran off the waterfall on the backside of Darnassus when I was a newb. Body stopped half way down that cliff, ghost didn't. Had to walk all the way around and try again. Finally got my body back had to jump off the cliff, die again, and walk all the way back. Finally rezzed at the bottom of the cliff and then had to swim all the way around that island. Took a freaking hour... That was two years ago.

Worst non buggy corpse run? wiping in BWL/MC, or any where in AQ (fuck I hate silithus sooooooo much)
    Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly

http://maggeddon.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/#!/JSMcGough

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalii
    http://www.darklegacycomics.com/23.html

Not exactly a "corpse run" but, you get the picture.
    Yep, that was me too. For me it was a corpse run though, we didn't have the luxury of the boat spawning in stonetalon with us on Malygos so we just fell into nothing and died.

Another amusing one, also from vanilla wow, was unsurprisinly also in Kalimdor. I had just clicked to take a flight to Gadgetzan from Theramore, my eventual destination was Valor's Rest or whatever in Silithus but this was before they chained flight paths. I immediately disconnected, for no apparent reason. I attempt to log back on, and after an unusually long load time I discover I am now a wisp, at a graveyard, just outside Gadgetzan. My actual corpse? Yea, it's back at the Theramore flight master.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

Back when I was a complete noob, I didn't know you could reach Desolace via Stonetalon Mountains. So at level 30 I attempted the trek by going through Feralas :-[

When I reached the Horde camp along the path, I got ownd and attempted to make my way to Desolace as a spirit. That didn't work, and somehow after about 45mins of walking as a spirit, I ended up in the Barrens...

I then had to make my way back to Feralas to the graveyard to spirit rez
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

res sickness... ive noticed no one takes it.... id rather do that then walk as a wisp the whole time ( if you had a mount or near a fp or boat...)

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhoenix
    Once particularly bad runback was always Razorfen Downs. You respawn at Camp Taurajo, run alllll the way down to the Razorfen instances, then go through that maze into the actual RFD, then have to find your way back to however far you were into the place. Not to mention the place was huge.
    Actually if you played since the beginning that run was even longer than that. There originally was only 1 gy in the entire zone which was right outside of crossroads so that run sucked even more when your group wiped in rfk/rfd/
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Worst one for me was when Borean Tundra opened and the Ahn'Qiraj gates were being opened.
    Two friends and I created Night Elves (for the ghost run buff) then killed ourselves and started running all the way to Silithus.
    After a hour or however long it took, we got there only to be teleported all the way to Stormwind after running for about 5 seconds in Silithus.
    Needless to say we just deleted the characters and went back to playing.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    Worst one for me was when Borean Tundra opened and the Ahn'Qiraj gates were being opened.
    Two friends and I created Night Elves (for the ghost run buff) then killed ourselves and started running all the way to Silithus.
    After a hour or however long it took, we got there only to be teleported all the way to Stormwind after running for about 5 seconds in Silithus.
    Needless to say we just deleted the characters and went back to playing.
    nice...

Not sure if similar has been posted yet, didnt feel like reading them all. Mine was a bug, but it was pretty bad non the less. I was in Northern Wintersprings on my 60 warrior when the game crashed and mobs ate me and when I released I was a ghost in westfall... And I had to hoof it. (Back pre-bc) It was not very fun to say the least.

i hate the walk when you die in stormwind as horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken
    Not sure if similar has been posted yet, didnt feel like reading them all. Mine was a bug, but it was pretty bad non the less. I was in Northern Wintersprings on my 60 warrior when the game crashed and mobs ate me and when I released I was a ghost in westfall... And I had to hoof it. (Back pre-bc) It was not very fun to say the least.

Alliance: In Vanilla, Hinterlands
    Just ONE Graveyard: Aerie Peak, if you died at the eastern shore to one of the ELITE Turtles ....tough luck! 30min corpserun...