Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Grounding totem and Death Grip

i have a 80 shaman and 80 Death knight, i always know there going be Grounding totem at start, if i see grounding totem i will use ice chains of ice first then Death Grip. you will still get death Grip anyway

didn't bother to read anything but the 3 first posts but:

Am I the only omne who's put down grounding totem, then get death gripped while putting down a fire nova totem (puting it down BEFORE the DG happens), then while I fly in the air I see the fire nova totem following me in air and landing in the dk's face, stunning him in an instant after landing?

it's awesome I tell you. happened 3 times allready:P
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by PwnTaco
    i have a 80 shaman and 80 Death knight, i always know there going be Grounding totem at start, if i see grounding totem i will use ice chains of ice first then Death Grip. you will still get death Grip anyway
    There won't always be a grounding totem from the start, and you can't always tell if it's up or not, and you can't always avoid having it placed just as you click your buttons. Grounding Totem can be countered, sure, it always has, but saying that the shaman will "get Death Grip anyway" is just theory-PvPing and means nothing.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.