Need your help in 3x3

Our team is enh+ret pal+priest. The most problem is survival of the shaman, especially when there is a rogue. Sham. rage, stone totem, trink(3khp) don't help. After 5 seconds when the fight is began 2 dd is on shaman. Maybe our priest do something wrong with heal.
    The most problems with teams who has a rogue or mage.
    Could you help with tactics for rogue+mage+priest, mage+lock+priest.
    p.s. sorry for my english.

Re: Need your help in 3x3

Your shaman should use shield alot when his the target. havent played with a shaman my self for a long time but he shouldnt be hard to keep up in short fights with BL, shamstic rage or whats it called and wolfs, and its short games u should have I think. shaman pop all that. u pop wings and bop priest so he can help DPS aswell if needed and pray for a win
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

I'l try with shield, thx, but what about tactics?
    Must we zerg only one dd and to control heal with fear, hex, stuns, silence or to distribute enh and retro at the two dd class (heal control) ?

Deleted

Keep the Healer controlled with Repentance and 5MSW Hex, and just instagib one DPS.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

How much HP/Resi does the Shaman have?

I'm runnin at around 550resi (mix of PvE and PvP) and dont have that much trouble with Rogues. With Shamanistic Rage popped I usually come out of a full duration stunlock with atleast 30% or more HP left, depending on the Rogues gear. That is with a shield equipped though.

If its 2 DPSers on the Shaman... Well just hope your healer doesnt get CCd or the chances of survival are kinda slim :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn
    How much HP/Resi does the Shaman have?

I'm runnin at around 550resi (mix of PvE and PvP) and dont have that much trouble with Rogues. With Shamanistic Rage popped I usually come out of a full duration stunlock with atleast 30% or more HP left, depending on the Rogues gear. That is with a shield equipped though.

If its 2 DPSers on the Shaman... Well just hope your healer doesnt get CCd or the chances of survival are kinda slim :P
    with priest's buff i have 24k HP, res - 750 (i have trink with 3k HP)
    The most problem is rogue+mage with there control..mage sheeps our priest and they zerg shaman, after 2-4 sec there is no enh in the battle

are you stunning one of the dps to buy your healer some time?

get the enhance to get glyph of stoneclaw to add an additional 4k shield.

the shaman absolutely must have a macro to switch from dual wield to shield+weapon.

if this is happening alot have the priest trinket the first cc and fear bomb the other team.

anything to survive the first 30 seconds. problem is, at the end of the 30 seconds they still have an ms and you do not.

What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Deleted

General rule of 3v3s, if they have MS, and u dont, they win. You need MS to compete.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    General rule of 3v3s, if they have MS, and u dont, they win. You need MS to compete.
    or not, its just about adapting and controlling their healer then, were fine without ms (resto shaman, destrolock, retri)

edit - oh and if cc is used and skills on cooldown, purging the maintarget while lossing him for his healer will do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by skazocinik
    Our team is enh+ret pal+priest. The most problem is survival of the shaman, especially when there is a rogue. Sham. rage, stone totem, trink(3khp) don't help. After 5 seconds when the fight is began 2 dd is on shaman. Maybe our priest do something wrong with heal.
    The most problems with teams who has a rogue or mage.
    Could you help with tactics for rogue+mage+priest, mage+lock+priest.
    p.s. sorry for my english.
    If your shaman is using all of those tools + a shield and still dying that means he needs more resilience and stamina, or the healer is very, very bad.

Something else the shaman could try is use earthbind totem's snare immunity to get away. Also his ghost wolves heal so if he feels he is going to be bursted he can pop those.

Chillstream is right, your comp could use an MS, but MS isn't everything in 3v3. I've seen destro + ele shammy + healer perform very good.

As enh shamy myself (975 resil, 22k hp unbuff) i cant say that rogues instagib me... Problem is that you need stop mage (or lock) from assisting his rogue, so one rogues parthner must be urs primary target for CC while they nuking shaman. When "nuke time" gone, (afaik nuke time 10 sec max then 5-10 sec break for cd's get ready) there shoud be 2 ways - nuke rogue (if he's teammed with mage) or nuke lock (if its RL-healer team). Shaman shoud use wofles BEFORE rich melee range, yes, it will cause lost of 5-7 sec of ther livetime but will garantee that wolfes will be up when he will get focused. And be sure that when you focus rogue that he will not cycle his defence and offence cd's, i mean be sure that after you force him use CoH+vanish he will not get back in few sec hully healed with all his stuns and dps cd's. Afaik in any team with rogue its very important burst him down fast & in right time. (btw with all def CD's in the middle of combat enh can do it himself if you already forced rogue waste his def cd's so you can keep 2nd ther dps bisy for this time).

P.S. be care with BL vs mages-priests = they have born for make it useless ;P and keep in mind that BoP will takes few GCD to be dispelled (afaik BoP dispel time = full BoP duration very often). so it must be urs "ohshit" button for shaman.

P.P.S. maybe im terribly wrong, but shield for enh = death atm...it gives ONLY armor (wich will not help vs lock-mage) while reduse his MW proc chanse over 50%... nothing can save shamy better then insta hex/insta heal...think about it - does 8r armor will save u from spell damage? no. Can rogye solo enh with wolfes? no. So shield can be usefull in very-very rare situations. But its only my imho.

P.P.P.S. yesterday i was playing 5-5 with 2 healers (ToL+priest) i has no problems with live under 3 dps with all CD's up w/o shield (they hit hard but what they can do vs BL+wolfes+MW+stoneclaw+SR+trinket+my team saving me?... just waste all CD's on me so we can safely go for a kill Im talinkg about guys in same LvL of gear ofc.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn

There are should not be 2 DPSers on the Shaman. That's the main rule...other things arent so critical

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    ^Pretty much this. Forget that other poster, you guys don't really look like wizard cleave to me at least.

But I'm not here to bash your comp.

Like the others said, make sure you know when to swap on a shield. Your priest should be SWing out of the first sheep at least, and even if he missed it or gets gcd'd, your pallly shoudl still be dispelling. Since you lack MS, you'll want to pop the cds and get a kill in quick, for sure within the BL ("Go big or go home.") Get your burst coordination down, get your cc cordination down, find out what offensive abilities work best against what classes/comps. You'll want to play more than just the weekly 10 to improve, but the good news is that you pretty much can only improve, not worsen.

Discounting the enh fixes of 3.2.2 of course