Anub'arak Leeching Swarm Question

I did the fight on 10 man this week, and noticed that the debuff leeches 10% of CURRENT health. If this is the case, if you received no healing, wouldnt you still not die?e.g 10 health leeches 1 health, then leeeches 1% of 9 health =8.1 health... etc.
    Is this how it works is there a minimum amount leeched?
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Anub'arak Leeching Swarm Question

Minimum health leeched is 250, so that wont work, but if you got good healers they will keep the whole raid at 1-2k hp, while tank is topped.
    When in doubt, Heroic Leap!

minimum health leeched is 250 no matter if u r at 100 current hp or 2500 hp

Ok thank you ;D 250 only?blizzard makes it too easy for normal mode nowadays
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

I think it's supposed to be a test for your healers. If they try to top off the raid, the raid takes more damage == They go out of mana too fast, and then people starts dying.

However, everyone have figured out the trick by now, so that wouldn't be an issue for most people. The damage is still very high on the tank in this phase, and the Swarm will more often than not tick for around 4k damage on him/her.

But yeah, 250 is quite low for a minimum, seeing as it'd take 10 seconds for someone with 2500 health to die from it.