This could make Boomkins more PvP viable

Well this post would a bit longer, but the website messed up a bit and asked me to repost... so here's the spell I thought up.

Rising Tides
    15% of base mana 4 minute cooldown
    Four second cast Lasts X seconds
    Your next Typhoon spell floods the area where the spell was cast, slowing movement speed of all enemy players by X% within 30 yard radius and knocking them back 10 yards. If the Eclipse effect is on you, Rising Tide will have one of the following effects:
    Solar Eclispe: The sun is blocked from view, cooling the water and making the stars shine brighter. All enemies are slowed by an additional X% and take an additional X amount of damage from starfire, starfall, and moonfire while caught in the effect or Rising Tide.
    Lunar Eclipse: The moon has dissappeared from sight, tricking the tides into chaos. The flooded area caused by your Typhoon suddenly rushes towards the point of origin (the point where the spell was cast) after 5 seconds, pulling all enemies X yards, depending how far out they were when the eclipse occured, before they are knocked to the ground for 1 second. The pull does not interrupt spell casting. All enemies take 500-1k damage per 5 yards depending on how far out the players were.
    This ability cannot achieve a critical strike and cannot remove players from stealth.

This obviously needs to be a bit more balanced and tweaked, but most, if not all, spells and skills needed to be tweaked too. Please don't flame or troll if you don't agree with my idea or think its just stupid. Either suggest changes that could be made to make the spell better or to balance it, or leave.

Thanks for input in advance, and sorry for any grammar mistakes

Re: This could make Boomkins more PvP viable

That sounds pretty good haha
    I mean it doesn't sound OP unless you make the percentage's really high lol

15+ Year Old Account

lol this i was to much of confusion ^^ :P

i might work that not the point but its never getting implemented
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

To me yet another pushback ability for boomkins would be OP, I would be more into something that makes you immune to silence and spellpush back, just seems more balanaced to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    That's because you're not looking.

Searing = Firy = Hot = Molten = Lava = Volcano = Disaster = Death
    Blade = Sharp = Pointy = Feather = Bird = Wing

Searing + Blade = Death + Wing

Thus, if Searing + Blade is equal to Burning + Legion, as well as to Death + Wing, and Death + Wing is equal to Old + Gods, then Burning + Legion = Old + Gods.

Simple math.

GL letting off a 4 sec cast in any given PVP situation tho